Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old March 14th, 2021, 05:30 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Ally and Fan Rewards Thread

Got it, thanks. I have signatures off by default so I forget about those.
Old March 15th, 2021, 10:03 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Since Manticore is done and on hold, I request to start up Positron.
You're good to go. You also have approval to start up the third City of Heroes design after the second is done (assuming you've got the points). Just telling you now in case we forget later.
Old March 15th, 2021, 10:12 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Sweet! I've got the points, so I'll hop straight into Statesman after Positron. Thanks Arch!
Old March 15th, 2021, 10:22 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.
Pretty cool to see Public factions develop.
Old April 10th, 2021, 07:43 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

Current points= 24

-1 Goliath playtest
+3 Goliath play test complete
-1 Impulse
+3 Impulse play test complete
-1 Splitting Images play test
+3 Splitting Imagesplay test complete
+2 assisting on Hawk and Dove Initial
-1 Amuro Ray playtest
+3 Amuro Ray test complete
-1 Beetle sign-up
+3 Beetle test complete
+2 Trinity 2.0 Test
+2 gift from japes for assisting on for Darkseid's 2.0 crew
+1 Wrecking Crew Test
+1 Superboy YJ test
+2 Playtest Gizmo
+2 Playtest Iron Man Stealth
+2 Playtest Shimmer

Last edited by japes; June 20th, 2023 at 05:48 PM.
Old April 15th, 2021, 11:01 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do I get points for playtesting my own design?
Old April 15th, 2021, 11:02 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Do I get points for playtesting my own design?
No, you lose 6

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 13th, 2021, 01:36 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm requesting a vote of approval to lead design Matt Murdock.
Old May 14th, 2021, 12:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I put it up to a vote!
Old May 17th, 2021, 06:37 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

@redstang

This passes, you're cleared to start a design thread - some concerns expressed about text space, but I know you've been working on that.
Old May 18th, 2021, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
@redstang

This passes, you're cleared to start a design thread - some concerns expressed about text space, but I know you've been working on that.
Thanks! I'll get this started tonight hopefully. I've been distracted lately due to dynasty fantasy football rookie draft season.
Old May 29th, 2021, 08:22 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am requesting a vote of approval to LD Ronin

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape