Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old June 11th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
16 Army Tournament- Guess the Victors!

Hey! In about 2 weeks, my younger brother and I will be playing a series of games in a single-elimination tournament-style type of format, using 16 premade armies. Below is the bracket we will be using (all seeds were randomized). All maps will be chosen by me, and will include several of my own make, and some from the boards here. As to who plays which team in each matchup, a dice roll will determine it. I'll be writing short reports for each of the battles, and including some pictures of them as well.

First Round Matchups below. Works like a normal bracket, winner A faces winner B, winner C faces winner D in round 2, and so on.

A
16. Throwback Orcs
VS
1. Raiders of the Under-Dark

B
5. Birds of a Feather
VS
7. Brothers in Arms

C
12. I Grok the Groks
VS
8. Demons 'N' Necromancy

D
4. Dream-Chasers
VS
9. Ninja Nonsense

E
15. Better off Eaten Anyway
VS
6. A "Stinging" Feeling

F
2. Can't Touch 'Dis
VS
11. The Littlest Dragons

G
3. Elf Pods Forever
VS
13. Raelin Would Be Better

H
10. Enthralled
VS
14. Jack of All Elements

Armies-
Spoiler Alert!

The rest maps will be up sometime next week. Some of the first round games will be played starting Friday the 18th. If anyone wants, they can post their predictions for the winners of these games now, or, can wait a while, closer to the deadline. The first round will be played on my map, Khione's Rampart (spoiler below)! I'll keep track of who gets the most right, and post the results after each round. This is just for fun, so the only prize for whoever can get the most right is eternal self-satisfaction... Happy 'scaping, and good luck on your guesses!

Spoiler Alert!

Old OP-
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Black_Charos; July 9th, 2014 at 02:18 AM.
Old June 11th, 2012, 04:44 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Black_Charos's pictured battle reports

Welcome to the site Black_Charos! This first battle looks like Chazz will win. Hopefully Charos will be able to engage Braxas before she has time to acid spray too many of Chazz's 10th regiment. The 10th regiment and Deathwalker 9000/ the Zettian Guards should be able to shoot down any grok riders or minions who get too close. And finally, Cyprien won't have a problem snacking on the marro drudge. As long as a mindshackle doesn't occur, I think Chazz will dominate.
Old June 11th, 2012, 05:46 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Welcome to the site Black_Charos! This first battle looks like Chazz will win. Hopefully Charos will be able to engage Braxas before she has time to acid spray too many of Chazz's 10th regiment. The 10th regiment and Deathwalker 9000/ the Zettian Guards should be able to shoot down any grok riders or minions who get too close. And finally, Cyprien won't have a problem snacking on the marro drudge. As long as a mindshackle doesn't occur, I think Chazz will dominate.
(0-0)

I agree with the CEE.
and I'm about to post a preview for my next battle.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old June 11th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I have to go with Chazz. His army is more OM efficent.

I just noticed that you joined on my birthday yesterday! Nice!

Last edited by MegaSilver; June 11th, 2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old June 11th, 2012, 06:22 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I agree that Chazz seems to have the superior army here, but I'm going to put my bet on Black_Charos, just for fun.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 11th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Looks like its 3-1 in favor of Chazz. It's a long battle, so bear with me -

Spoiler Alert!

Overall, I think Chazz could have played better. But, he's new, and will be wiser in the future. I'll post the next armies in a little bit. Feel free to post any suggestions, comments, etc.

Last edited by Black_Charos; June 11th, 2012 at 10:07 PM.
Old June 11th, 2012, 08:31 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'm glad I went with my gut. That makes me (1-0).

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 11th, 2012, 08:37 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

0-1

I was voting for Chazz but didn't find this thread before you posted the battle report. Welcome to the site Black_Chaos and congrats to capsocrates for being the only person to vote for the winner of the report.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old June 11th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Next time I suggest you wait at least one day before posting the battle report so everyone who wants to vote can have a chance.

Still, good job with the win, Black_Charos!
Old June 11th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Titleless

Thanks for the suggestion Megasilver! Here are the armies for the next battle-
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Black_Charos; June 11th, 2012 at 09:56 PM.
Old June 11th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll say Chazz. Arrow Gruts aren't very good without Swogs.

I suggest you put your last report and any future reports in spoilers. The report took up a lot of space, and is kind of slow to load...

HTML Code:
[spoiler]Place Report Here[/spoiler]

Old June 11th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Titleless

Fixed

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports