Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 11th, 2010, 02:40 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G FAQ and Erata

Ok that's fair enough. I stopped buying Heroscape before the first DnD figures, so it's not really an issue for me. I do like to think that it should be mostly compatible. I understand there will be some issues however.

Old November 11th, 2010, 02:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, they released the Death Knights after we released Grundy and Wolverine.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 11th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
When using Death Knights of Valkrill with C3G units, you may not use thier bonding power with C3G figures (such as Wolverine.)
Fixed.

I don't see any reason to prevent them from bonding with the classic figures they were designed to work with.

And please, please get rid of that red text.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; November 11th, 2010 at 03:56 PM. Reason: clarity
Old November 11th, 2010, 03:19 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wait ... what? Who was designed to work with whom? Wolverine and Grundy were designed before we knew anything at all about the Death Knights (and had we known, we probably would've changed their personalities to avoid this issue). And the Death Knights, I can assure you, were designed without taking a single C3G figure into account. Not sure what you're talking about here ...

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 11th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The way it's worded in the first post, when you're playing with Deathknights and C3G figures you can't bond with classic figures with the Relentless personality. Looking at my post though it is a bit unclear . . . . I'll fix that.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old November 11th, 2010, 04:06 PM

Yeah, I already posted my thoughts on that bit on the first post. That said, I do think combining the two should not be recommended, for good reason. (But it's silly to think it's something we could make a rule on).

Old November 12th, 2010, 04:12 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OK, I'll just put that it's not recomended to use the bonding power with C3G figures. I'll also change the color back to black, I was emulating the official FAQ being red but it was nothing I was set on. Also Bats, if you can PM me an example of the layout you want I'll gladly make any changes. I was mainly getting everything down so it would be easier to edit later since it is alot of bouncing around the threads for the info.
Old November 12th, 2010, 04:18 PM

No need to pm - I think you should just list the characters alphabetically and have spoiler text hiding the errata and FAQs of each to make it easy to find what you're looking for.

Old November 12th, 2010, 04:25 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
No need to pm - I think you should just list the characters alphabetically and have spoiler text hiding the errata and FAQs of each to make it easy to find what you're looking for.
Well I was already going alphabetically but I hadn't thought of using spoilers. That'll be an easy fix, especially since I'm working on it right now
Old November 12th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm not sure if it has been brought up before, but on Doomsday's card for Evolutionary Regenration shouldn't it read:

After revealing a numbered Order Marker

Rather than:

After revealing an Order marker
Old November 12th, 2010, 04:28 PM

Ah, I missed the separation between Errata and FAQs. I think it might make more sense to just organize it via units and have one post for each unit with all Errata and FAQs for that unit listed under its name.
If people would find this more useful set up as is with separate Errata and FAQ sections, though, they should speak up.

Old November 12th, 2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'm not sure if it has been brought up before, but on Doomsday's card for Evolutionary Regenration shouldn't it read:

After revealing a numbered Order Marker

Rather than:

After revealing an Order marker
Find a power that lets the player controlling Doomsday reveal the X-Order Marker on his card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy