Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 1st, 2016, 12:37 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Community Input Thread 3.0--Now Accepting Votes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
List updated to reflect the most recent release. Xael Raymand, you voted for Havok who has now been stricken from the list. Since you're allowed to change your vote at any time, feel free to add another pick. (Also, if anyone knows how to use the mention feature properly and could explain it to me, I would appreciate it.)
Just put the "@" symbol infront of their username...Like this

@All Your Pie

Since I beleive you meant to tag him.. @Xael Raymand

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 1st, 2016, 05:23 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Ill change my vote from Havok to Cosmo ( a telepathic dog who doesn't need that)
Old October 1st, 2016, 05:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Ill change my vote from Havok to Cosmo ( a telepathic dog who doesn't need that)
We can have a telepathic dog when we have a Red Lantern Cat, and not before.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 1st, 2016, 05:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cosmo made the big screen already, so he'll always have that on Dex-Starr.

Arkham has a design for Cosmo kicking around. Not sure how high Cosmo is on his to-do list, though. You could always try playtesting Two-Face and asking nicely.
Old October 1st, 2016, 06:46 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I may be open to Cosmo at some point. All depends on how long I keep designing. The next will be my 10th, and that's one I'm currently brainstorming with Karat on as it's the last on my bucket list so it's important for me to get right. If I'm still designing next year when Guardians 2 is set to release, it's fair to say that'd be a good time to design him and release him with other Guardians related characters yet to be designed/released.
Old October 1st, 2016, 07:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is rather cryptic Arkham.
I for one hope you continue designing for as long as possible.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 1st, 2016, 07:38 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

My bucket list:

[x] Batman III
[o] ______________
[x] Design a Lantern
[x] Justice League synergy
[x] Jason
[x] Design a Batman character
[x] A more reliable Two-Face

There's been one other design I've been very passionate and vocal about over the years, so that's all that there's really left for me that I can't pass up if it's an option. It's not all that hard to guess if you've paid attention.

I've just been burnt out on playtesting for a while. I don't have near the time I used to, and I've done so much of it in the last ~4 years since I started doing it(over 100+, as well as all of Gutudak's tests) that it's just hard to muster up the same excitement these days. The fact that my weekly heroscape group stopped playing around the start of this year, so not being able to just play for fun has also taken away some of the enjoyment.
Old October 1st, 2016, 08:55 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

johnny has Cosmo drafted, and I would if he didn't. So it's safe to say that he'll get done eventually. I'm not opposed to seeing him done in the public or Danger Room though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I've just been burnt out on playtesting for a while. I don't have near the time I used to, and I've done so much of it in the last ~4 years since I started doing it(over 100+, as well as all of Gutudak's tests) that it's just hard to muster up the same excitement these days. The fact that my weekly heroscape group stopped playing around the start of this year, so not being able to just play for fun has also taken away some of the enjoyment.
Playtesting burnout tends to happen to all of us at some point or another. I've been through more than one period of it myself. Taking a break or taking it slow for a while really helps to build that energy back up for when you finally jump back in.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old October 1st, 2016, 09:10 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

We could always get some Pet Avengers? We already have Zabu and Lockheed. Throg, Lockjaw, and Redwing can't be far behind.
Old October 1st, 2016, 09:14 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
We could always get some Pet Avengers? We already have Zabu and Lockheed. Throg, Lockjaw, and Redwing can't be far behind.
One of those is already finished, just waiting in the Outer Sanctum.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old October 1st, 2016, 09:25 PM

Awesome! Also I believe their is a cat involved as well.
Old October 2nd, 2016, 09:13 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hoppy!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy