Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old October 31st, 2015, 11:14 PM

Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

Pm @Porkins sent
Old November 2nd, 2015, 08:58 AM

Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker

Lt. Porkins must be busy, does anyone have any playtesting for me?
Old November 2nd, 2015, 10:34 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Yeah, sorry. Super busy weekend. I was still trying to fix roof leaks when the Trick or Treaters started arriving.

Sending playtest info now.
Old November 7th, 2015, 08:50 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Okay, Got a couple games in with my HOSS dudes this weekend. I think I'm ready to dive into the playtesting! Sending a PM @Porkins
Old November 13th, 2015, 12:12 AM

Ewok Faction playtest by freezinpee

Redacted by Porkins.

Thanks for the test Freezinpee!

Last edited by Porkins; November 13th, 2015 at 11:13 AM.
Old November 13th, 2015, 12:27 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Hey now, you need to send that to Porkins via PM. Posting it in the public is a no-no.
Old November 13th, 2015, 04:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Freeze sent me a PM signing up for the Emperor.
Old November 14th, 2015, 05:32 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I was wondering about the "public" playtest. I will just consider it a teaser and now I am eagerly anticipating ewoks.
Old November 14th, 2015, 01:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
I was wondering about the "public" playtest. I will just consider it a teaser and now I am eagerly anticipating ewoks.
Part of play testing is that you get to preview what we have came up with, you then play a couple of games with the figures, and you give us your feedback as a way of helping us complete them faster. Play testers feedback does matter. I used to play test for HOSS a ton, and they eventually asked me to join the design team. I still do a ton of play testing in house to get the product ready for the public to finish up the testing to give us a balanced product. Its really fun to get a sneak peek at the designs, especially for Star wars fans(and nerds like me), Sign up for a play test and see how it goes. The worst thing that could happen is you could have fun with it. The quicker we get play testing done, the sooner we get to release units.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 14th, 2015, 03:28 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I wish. Between work, school, and family, it just isn't going to happen. I am a big star wars nerd and would be all over this. I love what you guys are doing and really appreciate all your hard work. I can tell you guys really care about what you are doing. Thank you.
Old November 14th, 2015, 09:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks for the words of support Hose. It is always nice to hear from the people using the designs. Even if you have no time to test right now, be sure to stick around and throw your thoughts into the mix of any public threads. We sometimes have public lead designs that everyone can contribute ideas too and the BoSS thread is running all their maps in the public for public input.
Old December 15th, 2015, 10:19 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Urgent playtest needed! We need Leia (in Boushh Disguise) tested quickly. One or two testers should be adequate. Please do not sign up unless you can finish it within the next few days. PM @Porkins and/or @Fi Skirata .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape