Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old August 29th, 2018, 12:50 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart
Tabletop Simulator

Hey all! I've just gotten into tabletop simulator and am wondering if anyone else has made a heroscape port for it? I like online Heroscape now, but can't seem to get into it because it lacks a lot of the feel of regular heroscape.

Tabletop Simulator is a 3D physics engine made for board gaming, you can roll dice and move figures and "physically" move around the board. You could even check things like line of sight. I'm just getting into it though and learning how to use it, just curious if this has been tried before or not.

p.s. no offence against Heroscapers online, a lot of work has gone into it and I've enjoyed the few games I've played on it. It just doesn't quite catch the magic for me personally.
Old August 29th, 2018, 12:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Tabletop Simulator

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=372979678

I don't know how much people play on it, but it seems like a pretty complete port.
Old August 29th, 2018, 01:23 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Four threads under this one, you can find the Thread talking about Tabletop Simulator for HeroScape : here.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 30th, 2018, 11:06 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Awesome, thanks, I hadn't seen that thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software