Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old October 11th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Available for games all today...
@BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @superfrog @kevindola @All Your Pie
If you don’t have any takers, might be able to start a game sometime around 2:20-2:30 (eastern), if the kids go down for nap as expected. Not sure what you typically play, but I’m probably looking to keep it under 500 pts
Yeah...I'm available whenever you are so just let me know when you're ready. Also do you mind if we do a playtest? (ill set up the link too)
Playtest is good, go ahead and set it up, I’m ready
Oh sorry I missed this. Got caught up on something. Will have the link soon.
Link Sent
(Online Game)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 11th, 2018, 11:20 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Game Anyone?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 11th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Game Anyone?
I could rock and roll in a half hour if no one has taken you up by then.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 11th, 2018, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Game Anyone?
I could rock and roll in a half hour if no one has taken you up by then.
Sure thing!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 12th, 2018, 08:02 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I have some time during the day for a game.

EDIT: Between 8-10:30am central or from 12:30pm-3:00pm central.

Initially looking for something quick ~300 point game

Last edited by kevindola; October 12th, 2018 at 09:41 AM.
Old October 12th, 2018, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I have some time during the day for a game.

EDIT: Between 8-10:30am central or from 12:30pm-3:00pm central.

Initially looking for something quick ~300 point game
I'm down to play at your 12:30pm

But I'm also available now if anyone is interested...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 12th, 2018, 02:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I can play if we start in the next 3ish hours.
Old October 12th, 2018, 10:00 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Available in the next hour or two to start a game.
Old October 13th, 2018, 12:24 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

EDIT:

I will be available today for a game at 8pm or later

Last edited by kevindola; October 13th, 2018 at 02:49 PM.
Old October 13th, 2018, 08:55 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available to start a game in the next 3 hours
Old October 13th, 2018, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Available to start a game in the next 3 hours
I'm game

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 14th, 2018, 07:30 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I'm open for a game tonight. Hit me up

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events