Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old May 19th, 2011, 03:33 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker
Re: Project Pokemon Trainer Cards: Gary

^ Indeed.

EDIT: Next page. -_- I agree with what was posted last on the previous page.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old June 6th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Here is Gary's card:

Old June 6th, 2011, 03:48 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

I think that's a good Gary. Only Ash left now right?

America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old June 9th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Project Pokemon Trainer Cards: Ash

Ideas for Ash?
Old June 9th, 2011, 11:38 AM

fiddlerjones is surprisingly tart

I Choose You!
At the end of each round, you may reveal your X order marker and, if it is on a pokemon army card, take a turn with that unit.

FiddlerJones Customs
"I ended up with forty acres;
I ended up with a broken fiddle --
And a broken laugh, and a thousand memories
And not a single regret."
Old June 9th, 2011, 03:37 PM

I was thinking one or the other between these:

I Choose You!
At the beginning of each round, if you win initiative and Order Marker 1 is on a Pokémon Army Card, that figure may move 1 additional space.

Or:

Advanced Training: At the start of each round, choose a Pokémon that you control. When taking a turn with that Pokémon, if that Pokémon does not move during its turn, you may add 1 to its attack when attacking with a normal attack.

Meh. I think the first one's better (and actually makes sense).

--NightSwipe--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum