Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 30th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

FWIW, Shadow Thief can only steal from Unique Heroes, not Event Heroes.
Old December 30th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Yeah, so if he (Apoc) is a Unique Hero, Shadow Thief might be a nice counter draft.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 30th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Yeah, so if he (Apoc) is a Unique Hero, Shadow Thief might be a nice counter draft.
Totally. I'm not sure how themeatic that is though.
Old December 30th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Totally. I'm not sure how themeatic that is though.
Theme Shmeme...it will be fun

It seems little ol' Shadow Thief will end up getting more and more use as we progress.

Old December 30th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Shadow Thief could almost take the sandals off of Jesus own feet..... except for the whole Son of GOD thing.
Old December 30th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

That's what I was thinking, Shadow Thief is totally intangible, thus making him a formidable thief. Just making sure it wasn't a theme break for you guys to have a 70 point Hero stealing from a 400+ point hero that had powers based on his Glyphs.
Old December 30th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I never gave Hidicul my full write up because I only made a full write up like two days ago when things were slow and I was bored.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 30th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
That's what I was thinking, Shadow Thief is totally intangible, thus making him a formidable thief. Just making sure it wasn't a theme break for you guys to have a 70 point Hero stealing from a 400+ point hero that had powers based on his Glyphs.
Naw...he can negate WW's Lasso so no reason he couldn't steal glyphs from Apoco. It will be fun to steal his glyphs and give them to your teammates to help them take out the Horsemen. Turning the tables on ol' Apoco.

Though, before we get ahead of ourselves with the Apoco design, I think the Horsemen need to be designed first so he can be tested with them to use his power to activate them.

Old December 30th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

I agree we are kind of jumping the gun here trying to design Apoco without any Horsemen yet. Also since when did Heroes work on their designs in the Public?

So just so we are on the same page, how do the Heroes feel about me using my next Design Pass to get some Grenades out there for Punisher? And how do you guys feel about my current write up for the grenades? Simple but effective IMHO.
Old December 30th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Grenades here.
Old December 30th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You haven't been paying attention, Tickle ... every design that's done in public is the Heroes working on a design in public.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 30th, 2010, 10:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

Not exactly what I meant, but we can roll with that.

One question I have is when rolling a Special Attack into an EGlyph, do I need to state instead of attacking normally? It's a new mechanic here and I am not sure how it would work for sure. I'm leaning towards not, but I just figured I'd ask to clarify.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy