Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 11th, 2008, 07:31 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Community discussion on an Aquilla Flag Bearer

Well I just want to star off by saying yes I know theres this thread
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...er=asc&start=0
and maybe a few others but I have set this up for two reasons.
1. We can post what we think appearance,price,and release methods should be of a Flag Bearer
2. We can brain storm ideas of what the actual figure could be. Stats, type, life, etc.

Also before posting here check out this link and maybe it will help you out with some ideas. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=491948#523807

Anyway my thoughts for a flag bearer include these.

Non unit related topics
Dice- Yellow for the color and blue aquilla symbols
Dice Bag - Yellow with a blue aquilla symbol
How should it be distributed - I think that as a stand alone figure like the others would not sell good due to the price that it would be set at and how easily the items could get damaged like I have seen with some in those flimsy boxes. I think that A new master set as announced by WOTC should largely have a wide base of aquilla figures and the flag bearer and their accessories should be included as part of it.

Unit Related Topics
I have nothing to say right now

Any way let me know what you think.
Old February 11th, 2008, 07:43 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
Old February 11th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
I'll discuss this as soon as you change the title to read "Community discussion on an Aquilla Flag Bearer". :P

Honestly though without knowing more of what Aquilla has under its wing I'm not sure what it should do.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 11th, 2008, 08:12 PM

the mighty Thor has disabled reputation
A huhe spider (like shelob from LOTR) with some kind of armor on that has a flag sticking off of it. Or a praying mantus

Dumb people make me mad
VOTE THOR 08

"An eye for an eye, and the whole world goes blind" Gandhi

"Be the change you want to see in the world" Gandhi

Grammar and Spelling are 2 VERY different things
Old February 11th, 2008, 08:27 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Huge. Mantis.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 11th, 2008, 08:32 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
I hope Aquilla gets an established army first so that the Flag Bearer has something with which to bond.

Personally, I would like to see Aquilla get a Goblin Army with a Goblin FB. Perhaps, riding on the back of a scorpion or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old February 11th, 2008, 08:38 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
A giant bear wearing armour.
Old February 11th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
I hope Aquilla gets an established army first so that the Flag Bearer has something with which to bond.
I agree with Guido, here.

A large praying mantis would be cool, as suggested by Necro. However, perhaps we should wait to see if there are any other species or races associated with Aquilla before pigeon-holing her into, 'that one bug general.'

Sure, two of the three heroes/squads are insects. But there are only three cards associated with her at the moment... two of which we don't even have yet.

Albeit, there is nothing wrong with this discussion. But we don't know much of anything about Aquilla to warrant anything overly serious.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old February 11th, 2008, 08:47 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Well, for consistency's sake I hope the flagbearer is a medium sized, one-hex figure. Maybe from a race of humanoid insects that could be a core of the Aquilla army?

Kind of like Brak from Space Ghost. But less funny.
Old February 11th, 2008, 09:04 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
That's it, consult the Heroscape colour wheel to accurately predict the nature of Aquilla's army and FB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old February 11th, 2008, 09:31 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseman
Bear cavalry would be AWASOME.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1410/...e1d9e0e063.jpg*

*url'd and not img'd due to curse word.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 11th, 2008, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseman
Bear cavalry would be AWASOME.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1410/...e1d9e0e063.jpg*

*url'd and not img'd due to curse word.
That's my new favorite poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion