Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 18th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Two responses:

Spoiler Alert!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm on the same page as this guy (tons of spoilers):
http://knighterrantjr.blogspot.com/2...of-whills.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 19th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Spoiler Alert!
Answer:
Spoiler Alert!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:56 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I watched The Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring with my daughters tonight. Forgot how long it was, as it's been a fee years since we've done our Christmas time viewing of the Trilogy. Have the extended version, so longer yet Great stuff that stands the test of time and multiple viewings. Now that my daughters are 14, it's neat seeing them react to some stuff differentlyrics and notice more things than they had in the past when they were younger.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I watched The Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring with my daughters tonight. Forgot how long it was, as it's been a fee years since we've done our Christmas time viewing of the Trilogy. Have the extended version, so longer yet Great stuff that stands the test of time and multiple viewings. Now that my daughters are 14, it's neat seeing them react to some stuff differentlyrics and notice more things than they had in the past when they were younger.
I watched the trilogy with my son this summer, his first time seeing them. I agree on the standing the test of time. I don't think I've seen all of them all in close proximity since I rewatched the first two prior to the last one being in the theater. We had to split them up over the course of a week. Fellowship had that little extended scene cut that works great as an intermission so it took us two evenings to watch it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have to jump right to The Two Towers.

Fellowship makes me..
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Fellowship makes me..
The first one is my wife's favorite.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 24th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Fellowship makes me..
The first one is my wife's favorite.
I like them all, and I think that each one probably has some boring moments here and there. Of course, the movies are so long, that there are bound to be slower moments.

Speaking of The Two Towers, we're going to start watching that in about 20 minutes.

Old December 24th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think part of it for me was I saw it about the same time as Brotherhood of the Wolf which is my favorite movie and I probably got my hopes up too high on Fellowship.

My love for TT stems greatly from how awesome Legolas is in that one. I was running in an RPG an Elven assassin who specialized in the longbow at the time and Legolas was the best representation of my character I could have hoped for.
I am not sure my PC was quite as good as Legolas, but I did have magic arrows.
Old December 24th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My son and I watched Bright on Netflix yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. It’s a very fun buddy cop action movie with a pretty original theme. It wasn’t perfect, but we liked it a lot. I thinks it’s an awesome setting, and I’m looking forward to the sequel to get more backstory on the world.
Old December 24th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
My son and I watched Bright on Netflix yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. It’s a very fun buddy cop action movie with a pretty original theme. It wasn’t perfect, but we liked it a lot. I thinks it’s an awesome setting, and I’m looking forward to the sequel to get more backstory on the world.

It's funny that a lot of people seem to like this movie, though the critics ripped it apart. I wonder if the critics are giving it a hard time because it is Netflix original and not typical Hollywood studio.

Old December 24th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Oh, man, I've loved those films since I was tiny! Still do, they honestly rank as probably some of my favourites of all time. I'd watch them more often, if it weren't such a time investment!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies