Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: What Worth the most points in only 1 Squad???
Zombies of Morindan 1 5.56%
Marro Stingers 11 61.11%
Izumi Samurai 6 33.33%
Greenscale Warriors 0 0%
Death Knights of Valkrill 0 0%
Blastatrons 0 0%
Ashigaru Harquebus 0 0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 8th, 2016, 03:58 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Point Polls (inspired by Sculpt Polls)

I was one day browsing the forums looking at the squads that have multiple sculpts and many squads have similar point costs. @GTigers55 inspired me to think of a new type of poll. Lets say we have these squads for 60 points for 1 squad in an army by itself which would be the most point efficient regardless of quantity of squad members for 1 squad only common or unique. Who knows great minds tend to think alike here

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old October 8th, 2016, 05:13 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Point Polls (inspired by Sculpt Polls)

Oh neat. I chose the Izumi Samurai, and not just since the look awesome.

To me, the Zombies are awful with just one set. Two is decent, but three is pretty sweet.

Stingers were a close choice, but only with the hive.

Greenscales are one of my favorite squads, and I have played with just one set of them a number of times, but two or three sets let's them live about as long as their king. Also, needing a dragon is kinda like the Stingers needing their hive.

Blastatrons need the Gladiatrons to be good. Though if it weren't for that they might be a good choice...

Ashigaru need the other Ashigaru and Kato. And they are so fragile.

The Death Knights seem like a good option, I may have chosen them, but I've never played with them. Also, even with five defense, just two figures is kinda sketchy.

There's my

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 8th, 2016, 05:23 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart

Thanks for your input @Dr.Goomonkey

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old October 9th, 2016, 01:09 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Shrug

For me Stingers' range beat out over Izumi the only unique squad here and so the only one that doesn't lose anything by being considered only one squad. Zombies need a horde. Death Knights are easily the worst unit of the bunch. Greenscales are faster zombies that don't regenerate. Meh. Pass. Ashigaru and Blasts are not awful as one squad due to 4 attacks (Harqs are cheaper 4th and Blasts can use themselves to boost each other) but are both worse than Stingers as a single squad.

~Dysole, who likes that you dropped it to a single squad because that makes the question decidedly different from just looking at the power rankings
Old October 9th, 2016, 01:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Stingers are an easy win here for what your after.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 9th, 2016, 02:06 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hmm... I can certainly see the Stinger side... But 3 on 3 I see the Samurai winning. The Stingers would get the first attack, which could well determine how the rest of the fight goes, but unless they destroy 2 of them I don't see them winning the rest of the battle (usually). After the first attack, the Stingers will have to deal with Counter Strike, though if they have 4 attack that's less of a problem...

It really is a close call.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 9th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Too bad I only have one vote to offer, all the 60 point squads are pretty good in their own right. There's just no beating the Stingers though.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 9th, 2016, 05:17 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Calculations

Based on my calculations it's close. I wasn't evaluating them as fighting each other. I was evaluating them as if I had to grab a 60 point squad and use it in an environment where I didn't know what I was fighting.

~Dysole, with more uses for range than counter strike

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units