Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 5th, 2016, 03:56 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: McMeeple's Custom Building Terrain: Scape City Hospital

I made some progress on my next building. I am trying to get back to my TMNT goal. This is a little Noodle Shop referenced in one of the cartoons. More thematic then anything else. Also getting in some simpler structures...I don't need everything to be epic in scale, I still need filler. I like the shallow depth and the opportunity it creates for unusual spaces behind the shop.

Still need to do the back, but wanted to share the WIP.

Mockup:

As seen in the TMNT cartoon:
Old July 5th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: McMeeple's Custom Building Terrain: Scape City Hospital

Slick. Nice start.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 6th, 2016, 01:19 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: McMeeple's Custom Building Terrain: TMNT Noodle Shop

Mr. Murakami's Noodle Shop
Noodle Shop PDF Download

Sure pizza is the Turtle's favorite food, but even they like a little variety on their menu. This 4 story Noodle Shop is designed after the one seen in the 2003 cartoon series. I am particularly excited to be adding more to the TMNT theme I am working on.

The building is 4 stories and prints on 8.5x11" paper with no need to double up on any sides.

The back and a close up of the front (Which I am particularly proud of as I made it almost entirely from scratch):
Spoiler Alert!

With a good system down I am enjoying churning out new designs. I am a bit behind on my own construction, but I print and measure to verify that everything is in order. I have a huge print run to take to Kinkos (almost 100 pages) to get me caught up on my buildings and such!
Old July 9th, 2016, 01:08 PM

Had a big build day yesterday and have some fun results. The hospital is going to be a lot of fun to play on. I am particularly happy with all the levels and hiding spaces it creates. And the skyscrappers add a TON of character and theme to things. Not a lot of room to play, but still super awesome.

Oh, and making the hospital work on single sheets of paper made it WAY easier...especially after dealing with 9 sides of that scrapper that needed 2 sheets each.

Old July 9th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Look at you go man!

Now you need a street to place all those buildings on!
Old July 9th, 2016, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Look at you go man!

Now you need a street to place all those buildings on!
Indeed! I have two last buildings to finish out (print and mount) and then this is my next goal. I have been doing planning for the strett layout I want to use. I am planning to try the pink foam route. Seems worth a shot!
Old July 10th, 2016, 01:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

All looks so very cool. If you guys keep this kind of thing up, I may have to indulge in super heroscape buildings. I'm currently working on a long time project of sci fi modular terrain that locks together and what not. @mcmeeple , that noodle shop looks sweet as do the other ones. @Grishnakh , I know you made some rules for an elevator somewhere that I want to use for my Sci Fi "Turbo Lifts". Any way you could toss me a link.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 14th, 2016, 10:48 AM

Ran a big super scape party with my family for my sons 8th birthday. Was a big hit. Had two separate 2 on 2 games going. It was fun to see all the parts on the table.

I really need to make a base to setup the city on - that would really up the atmosphere a lot! Another missing detail that was annoying was the lack of ladders. I need to revive my project to make wood ones to attach to the buildings.

Also, I used my staircase rules and they worked great. Players had quick access to roofs and it allowed for a lot of mobility on the map.

I just haven't had the time lately to work on this...but some day soon I will get it rolling again!
Old October 14th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome.

I really like the Hospital.

Very cool. Sounds like fun.

Looking forward to whatever you do next.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles