Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 23rd, 2006, 06:48 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Found 2 sets in the Plainfield, IN Walmart last night.

The Plainfield Target says they should get some in on Wednesday (but they didn't know if it would be Wave 5 or other small expansions -- just that they should be getting some small expansions)
Old August 23rd, 2006, 01:22 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Woo-hoo! My nearest Wal-Mart finally put new HS product on the shelves! Rejoice! The distribution problems have been solved!

Yes, there it was! FIVE WHOLE SETS!!!!

...of Wave One.

Stupid Hasbro.
Old August 23rd, 2006, 01:36 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
HEH,

It's called a septic tank.

Never seen that issue but sounds like a fun read!

Newb.
Thank you! It was on the tip of my tongue, but could not remember the name. Gaah!
You had a septic tank on the tip of your tongue? That is disgusting...
Old August 23rd, 2006, 01:42 PM

Zincdust is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
Woo-hoo! My nearest Wal-Mart finally put new HS product on the shelves! Rejoice! The distribution problems have been solved!

Yes, there it was! FIVE WHOLE SETS!!!!

...of Wave One.
Aw... I hope something similar to that happens over here! I got into HeroScape late (a month ago).

Now that I think about it, the stores do get early sets in... but it's all Wave Two.

Please visit my Facebook Profile!: http://www.facebook.com/zincdust
Old August 23rd, 2006, 02:04 PM

brokeasajoke has disabled reputation
I finally got around to going to Target here in Charleston, WV. They had 2 complete sets of wave 5. After I got out my credit card, they are down to 1 complete set.
Old August 23rd, 2006, 02:39 PM

Jacks_lament has disabled reputation
It was a good day for wave 5 here in Indy. Found two complete sets at the Wal-mart in Greenwood. I also found one complete set at the Wally World on east Washington. Also picked up two more castle sets there and left one.

"Swords are stupid!" -Major Q9
Old August 23rd, 2006, 06:04 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks_lament
It was a good day for wave 5 here in Indy. Found two complete sets at the Wal-mart in Greenwood. I also found one complete set at the Wally World on east Washington. Also picked up two more castle sets there and left one.
Ah Jack....You're my Indy barometer for new HS in town. You only post here when you find something new! :P

Don't be a starnger...and when are you hosting a game with those 5 castle sets you have?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 23rd, 2006, 06:21 PM

aardvark22 has disabled reputation
Attention Central Mass Scapers:
2 sets of wave 5 plus a couple TT and RV at the Millbury Mass Target.
Aardvark
Old August 23rd, 2006, 08:12 PM

pwn3d has disabled reputation
wave 5 in IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernz
anybody found anything in il yet
I have not found anything for Wave 5 or the Castle.

In these stores:

Target - 63rd st Downers Grove,
Target - Lemont
TRU - Downers Grove
Walmart - Downers Grove
Target - Bought Road, Bolingbrook
Walmart -Palatine

I have seen Wave 4, RV and TT: here and there...

Mostly Wave 3, Forgotten Forest, Base Set and Lava People.

TONS of Orm's Return and Base Set.
Old August 23rd, 2006, 09:51 PM

Jacks_lament has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks_lament
Ah Jack....You're my Indy barometer for new HS in town. You only post here when you find something new! :P

Don't be a starnger...and when are you hosting a game with those 5 castle sets you have?
Don't mean to be just very busy. I work nights and take care of my son (16 Months Old) during the day. I get very little time to get online hence my lack of posts. I do try to get those sightings posted to try and let my fellow gamers know where they've turned up. As of now I'm done with Wave 5 and castles. Any future sightings will be stuff I leave on the shelves. BTW my cousin found some wave 5 at the TRU on E. Washinting.

"Swords are stupid!" -Major Q9
Old August 23rd, 2006, 09:56 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Plenty in Dallas

Found wave 5 at Target on corner of Marsh and 12, as well as ToysRUs on corner of 75 and Walnut Hill. Took the last set at Target, but there were plenty at the ToysRUs.

Happy hunting.
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:00 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I went to register our 'scapermobile for registration at the DMV and had to stop at the Newark TRU - pfft. Nothing but EIGHT sets of Minutemen and Wolves.
So I took a chance and headed about 10 minutes across town to the Fremont Hub Target ( I knew I'd be late for dinner, but, well you know the addiction...)
Fremont Hub Target: SCORE! They had 2 sets of Samurai/Ninja and Gladiators/Agents. I left those as Stoner has me secured. But I did get two sets of Warriors and Soulborgs. No Soulborgs (deathwalkers/Blastatrons) though.

The Warriors of Ashra sculpts are not as bad as I had read here. I like the leader one the best. The chick with the big headdress.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales