Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 20th, 2022, 05:54 PM

Boodog knows what's in an order marker Boodog knows what's in an order marker
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas/Ft Worth NHSD 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boodog View Post
Quote:
Quote:
You only may field up to 3 sets of any common ranged unit on the restricted list.

What are your guys thoughts? I'm not as concerned with someone spamming knights or heavies considering the restricted list is taking away their best champions.
I’m cool with the amendment.
Wait, maybe not because of rats. Idk.
Good point, though I don't know if rat spam is a huge concern. Personally I think that 3 squads of rats is actually ideal. 4 Squads doesn't leave you many spaces for your actual army.
Okay. I support the amendment then.

DUNESCAPE

The spice must flow!
Old September 21st, 2022, 05:22 PM

Dissolutio Woo who?

Hi y'all! So pumped to 'scape again with the Dallas crew, it's been a long time.
My nephew Alex was 9 when we taught him how to play and brought him to a NHSD tourney, now he's 23 and down to hexa-decimate once again!

Please add 3 players for attendance! :
10. John M. / Dissolutio
11. Nathan D.
12. Alex D.

We have plenty of scape stuff, can bring maps etc. EDIT: and folding tables (2-3)
Old September 21st, 2022, 07:36 PM

Ryno Woo who?

Still learning how all this works. But I was the guy from FB lol. I PM’d you Dignan.
I’m not sure I would be a great opponent but I would like to go and be apart of the experience.
Old September 22nd, 2022, 12:03 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
Still learning how all this works. But I was the guy from FB lol. I PM’d you Dignan.
I’m not sure I would be a great opponent but I would like to go and be apart of the experience.
Hey Ryno

Glad you found your way to us. We are always looking to add new people and grow the community. If you want to join us for the tournament, I'll add you to the list. We have all skill levels participate and at one point, we were all brand new to the game. It's a pretty laidback scene and we don't take ourselves too seriously.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Lastly, I don't seem to have your PM, you might want to try sending it one more time.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 22nd, 2022, 01:48 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:

Okay. I support the amendment then.
Alright, I've updated the first post and clearly marked which units you can only take 3 of.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 23rd, 2022, 07:28 AM

Ryno Woo who?

[quote=Dignan;2537505]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno View Post

I’m still learning all of this lol. Bear with me but I tried sending PM again. Also gave a few ways to contact me on FB and Discord. Possibly easier way to talk. This can get very difficult for me as my desktop is run by my older son and wife. And Scapers doesn’t like my phone all the time. Lol. But I really look forward to the event. And look forward to meeting you all. 🙌
Old September 23rd, 2022, 06:19 PM

Updated the maps in the OP. We'll have 8 maps at the event to hopefully cut down on any duplication.

Old September 24th, 2022, 02:37 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

3 squad unit for range on the restricted list is nice - but I think the blastatrons x3 & gladitronsx4 for 500 is a sweet army to bring. I usually have more Glads die then the Blasts.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 24th, 2022, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
3 squad unit for range on the restricted list is nice - but I think the blastatrons x3 & gladitronsx4 for 500 is a sweet army to bring. I usually have more Glads die then the Blasts.
Yeah, it would be pretty daunting, but with a 24 hex limit, you would throw away that last squad of Glads. I do love a good Glads/Blast army.

Old October 2nd, 2022, 02:50 PM

bbearz is surprisingly tart

Hi folks! arrgh, I'm just now seeing this and can't make it at the moment.
Are there other events in the DFW area that you guys do regularly?
I'm looking to find some local HS games, I'm pretty laid back and have a tub full of a few starter sets and expansions.

- - Looking for HeroScape gaming in Dallas/FW area - -
Also play any/all board games.
Old October 2nd, 2022, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbearz View Post
I'm looking to find some local HS games, I'm pretty laid back and have a tub full of a few starter sets and expansions.
There is a group of us that gets together fairly regularly during the week and sometimes on the weekends. We will probably also run a tournament in the spring now that things are picking back up.

Old October 3rd, 2022, 10:08 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbearz View Post
If you do facebook or discord, there are groups there where Ryno and I are trying to post about happenings that I can send you- I believe we're currently trying to play once or twice a month.

Current projects:
My C3G points tally | My customs thread
Arena of the Valkyrie Pod 2 Participant

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day