Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 7th, 2022, 10:42 AM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!
Amazed how many folks are still here!

Hey yall, I have been out for awhile. While I still play my classic scape occasionally i never really got into the customs projects and c3v much. I am very happy to see a potential revival in the works. It would be great to see this forum returned to its previous glory. So, what yall been up to since 2017? 😄

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039
Old September 7th, 2022, 12:11 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Amazed how many folks are still here!

Waiting for more animated Scape on the forum! That's what I've been doing.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 12th, 2022, 10:50 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Waiting for more animated Scape on the forum! That's what I've been doing.
Have to see if I even remember how to do that anymore 😂

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039
Old October 16th, 2022, 05:53 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I heard about Scape 2, and I’m back baby! Can’t wait to start playing some more Scape!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 16th, 2022, 06:17 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I heard about Scape 2, and I’m back baby! Can’t wait to start playing some more Scape!
Welcome back, killercactus, and JairEmia. I remember you both...
Old October 16th, 2022, 06:36 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
If only they were held in the wee hours of the morning

Quote:
Welcome back! Ohio still does tournies everyone now and then.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 16th, 2022, 08:40 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: If only they were held in the wee hours of the morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Welcome back! Ohio still does tournies everyone now and then.
I saw this and starting posting in year old threads, but I’m on track now

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 17th, 2022, 01:12 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Awesome! Welcome back. I was hoping that you'd come by with the news and the new activity.

Somebody was recently asking about making a tournament with "random armies," and as far as I can recall you were the one who came closest to implementing something like that seriously. I thought of you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 18th, 2022, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Awesome! Welcome back. I was hoping that you'd come by with the news and the new activity.

Somebody was recently asking about making a tournament with "random armies," and as far as I can recall you were the one who came closest to implementing something like that seriously. I thought of you.
Heh I remember that. I really miss playing Scape competitively. But now I’ve got my own kids, one of which really likes the game, so I’m excited to get back into it!

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion