Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old September 4th, 2022, 05:04 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: ScapeCon III: August 9-13, 2023

@Lady Heroscape will be joining me for ScapeCon III...ya'll be better watch out...she don't mess around (yes, this is an official RSVP for her)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 6th, 2022, 12:25 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Make some Marvel Maps for ScapeCon III and maybe get some prizes!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...56#post2535356
Old September 11th, 2022, 07:05 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would sign up for it, and add my brother Steve -- but I don't think I am allowed to sign up yet, since I did not attend last year?

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 11th, 2022, 05:27 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
I would sign up for it, and add my brother Steve -- but I don't think I am allowed to sign up yet, since I did not attend last year?
It opens Tuesday for newbies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by @OEAO --
On Tuesday, September 13, 2022, people who have not attended ScapeCon before can post to take an open spot on the Going List (if possible) or reserve a spot on the Wait List.
Old September 11th, 2022, 06:07 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
Sign me up please!
When do you need registration $$$?
Hi, you can sign up on Tuesday, September 13! Thanks for the interest. Payment won't be due until February.
Old September 11th, 2022, 06:08 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
It opens Tuesday for newbies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by @OEAO --
On Tuesday, September 13, 2022, people who have not attended ScapeCon before can post to take an open spot on the Going List (if possible) or reserve a spot on the Wait List.
UtahScott is correct- you can sign up in just two days!
Old September 11th, 2022, 07:50 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Go ahead and sign me up.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old September 11th, 2022, 08:37 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
Go ahead and sign me up.
Well about time!
Old September 11th, 2022, 08:39 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Please sign up Kolton (who attended with us this year).
Old September 11th, 2022, 09:05 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Quote:
Go ahead and sign me up.
Well about time!
Haha, thanks! It'll still be a pretty big, if, as the wifey and I transition to parenthood, in a few months, and I will have to see how that is all going. This may have to be a gap year for Cons, and I pick things up again come 2024.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old September 11th, 2022, 09:21 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Quote:
Go ahead and sign me up.
Well about time!
Haha, thanks! It'll still be a pretty big, if, as the wifey and I transition to parenthood, in a few months, and I will have to see how that is all going. This may have to be a gap year for Cons, and I pick things up again come 2024.
Congratulations! That's both great news and a legitimate reason for missing the Con.
Old September 11th, 2022, 11:40 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sign me up. Thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon