Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old March 3rd, 2022, 05:17 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Announcing ScapeCon II: July 13 -- July 17

Deposit Sent!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 4th, 2022, 03:58 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

If you have sent your first deposit and DO NOT want breakfast, please let me know ASAP. The availability- or unavailability- of this option could be a factor in whether someone wants to pay their first deposit now.
Old March 5th, 2022, 08:10 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

HELLO, EVERYONE READING THIS. I don't know how many of ya'll play vidjeo games. But I make custom controllers sometimes for fun. I'm planning on making a Scapecon/Heroscape/General themed controller, to donate to the prize table for ScapeCon 2022.

I'm trying to decide between customizing an Xbox controller, Playstation controller, or Nintendo controller.

Please fill out this form if you have an opinion, to help me decide:

https://forms.gle/Aq4yN9PfpXLHuhQ47

Also. There's a slot for you to suggest another controller type, if there's something specific you're interested in. Anyone who's potentially interested in seeing a game controller or two on the prize table, please fill out that form!

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old March 6th, 2022, 11:12 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Wow! 36 deposits already, that's fantastic guys. We owe non-refundable money in about 5 days, so this is great. Even if we don't get any other sign-ups (and I am certain we will) and even if a couple of people need their deposit back for one reason or another, we are good to go. Thanks to everyone for signing up and making this happen. Again, if you sent in your first deposit and don't want breakfasts, please pm OEAO asap.

Looking forward to events dropping on April 2.
Old March 17th, 2022, 02:01 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Please put me down as a maybe, I will start asking some friends, and see if this is possible.

Is there a max. number of people, just curious.

thanks

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old March 17th, 2022, 02:25 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
Please put me down as a maybe, I will start asking some friends, and see if this is possible.

Is there a max. number of people, just curious.

thanks
Hendal! I really hope you can make it out; it’s been too long!

I think we’re still looking at a 64-person cap- so plenty of spots are still available!
Old March 18th, 2022, 07:49 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I make it, it will be with a +1/ Mike Flak --The first ever Ohio Heroscape tournament winner ( at Screaming Truth's Tournament )

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old March 20th, 2022, 12:24 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

our local theory is I rolled +17 for Marcu Esenwein because he has vanished from my collection.
The last time I would have had him out would have been last year at Scape-Con, so here's a long shot - does anybody remember borrowing him from me or maybe all of a sudden have two in their collection?
Old March 22nd, 2022, 12:16 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
our local theory is I rolled +17 for Marcu Esenwein because he has vanished from my collection.
The last time I would have had him out would have been last year at Scape-Con, so here's a long shot - does anybody remember borrowing him from me or maybe all of a sudden have two in their collection?
I think my group might have it. Are you missing the card, too, or just the figure?
Old April 1st, 2022, 11:17 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Events drop tomorrow! You must have paid the full badge price to sign up for events.

If you are one of the 5 people who asked for a no-breakfast badge, it has been approved; your total due is $325.

ScapeCon I had 13 events, with 7 of those having never appeared at GenCon. I was happy with that event schedule, but I'm even more excited for this year's schedule.

ScapeCon II will have 21 HeroScape events, with 9 events having never appeared at ScapeCon I or GenCon. 11 of the 21 events will be capped at 16 players, so get your full payment in ASAP!

Last edited by OEAO; April 1st, 2022 at 11:21 PM.
Old April 1st, 2022, 01:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Exciting stuff!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 2nd, 2022, 04:02 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Well, it's April 2 and I don't see events....

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon