Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old April 10th, 2021, 10:28 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: ScapeCon: Other Games!

@NecroBlade - Yeah, can you take over the OP? Does an admin have to grant you that access?

Also, love Smash Up, and would gladly take the Sheep faction off your hands (for a reasonable price or as part of a trade, depending).
@Deroche - My dad and I go to Dice Tower Con every year and see that track built. Would love to see that at ScapeCon!!
Old April 10th, 2021, 10:50 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
@NecroBlade - Yeah, can you take over the OP? Does an admin have to grant you that access?
Yes, we'll need admin assistance on that front. I can't just do a hostile takeover.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 10th, 2021, 10:50 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Yes, we'll need admin assistance on that front. I can't just do a hostile takeover.
Is it really hostile if I agree to it?
Old April 10th, 2021, 11:57 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

even a pitch car track half that size or regular size would be a great feature to leave up for us to play on.

Like I said if anyone has a Klask to bring that would leave it up in the ballroom, that would rock, I have 2 but both are in CR, not that I won't buy another in the states.

I have Tumbling Dice I was going to bring , and I think it is another one that would be great to leave set up.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old April 10th, 2021, 01:02 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post

I have Tumbling Dice I was going to bring , and I think it is another one that would be great to leave set up.
I can bring that. Save you from having to haul it from CR.

(unless I don't go, where I decide this the night before and ruin everything)

Old April 10th, 2021, 02:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I have Power Rangers: Heroes of the Grid. Enough for about 18 players to play. And I can teach it of course
Old April 10th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

[quote=Deroche;2458656]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post

I can bring that. Save you from having to haul it from CR.

(unless I don't go, where I decide this the night before and ruin everything).

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old April 12th, 2021, 10:13 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks @NecroBlade . Put me as +1 for these games:
Codenames (NecroBlade):
Dominion (NecroBlade):
Loopin' Chewie (Deroche): NecroBlade (+1 copy)
Pitchcar (Deroche): Hendal, OEAO, NecroBlade
Power Rangers: Heroes of the Grid (MegaSilver): NecroBlade
Shift (NecroBlade):
Smash Up (Dysole): NecroBlade, OEAO
Heroscape: Arena of the Valkyrie (NecroBlade):

Also I will bring a bag of "Social Deduction Party Games" so we can work on our bluffing skills late at night. We can run a different game or games each night.
Battle Blakes (by @ManTrainChooChoo & @weesel99 )
The Chameleon
Cockroach Poker
Coup
Mafia/Werewolf
Mysterium
One Night Ultimate Werewolf
Poetry for Neanderthals
Pirate's Dice/Liar's Dice.
The Resistance
Secret Hitler: Secret Hamilton Print n Play (more "PC" version)
Skull
Two Rooms and a Boom

Last edited by lefton4ya; April 12th, 2021 at 10:35 AM.
Old April 12th, 2021, 01:36 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

OP updated. Also made me realize somehow Obscurio was missing from my collection and thus the list!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 27th, 2021, 11:06 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Also I will bring a bag of "Social Deduction Party Games" so we can work on our bluffing skills late at night. We can run a different game or games each night.
Battle Blakes (by @ManTrainChooChoo & @weesel99 )
The Chameleon
Cockroach Poker
Coup
Mafia/Werewolf
Mysterium
One Night Ultimate Werewolf
Poetry for Neanderthals
Pirate's Dice/Liar's Dice.
The Resistance
Secret Hitler: Secret Hamilton Print n Play (more "PC" version)
Skull
Two Rooms and a Boom
Good call on social deduction games.

I'm bringing at least:
Crokinole
6 nimmt!
Deception: Murder in Hong Kong

I'm looking forward to a ton of bonus gaming during the Con.
Old April 28th, 2021, 10:58 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
I just saw this, and I'm dying LMAO. You're gonna scare off the attendees!
Old April 28th, 2021, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I just saw this, and I'm dying LMAO. You're gonna scare off the attendees!
The last two weeks have been suspenseful, LOL.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon