Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old April 6th, 2021, 12:00 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing CoVCon!

Tags for just some of the people I'd love to see come out:
@Hendal @Deroche @BiggaBullfrog @boromir96 @knight_of_scape @kevindola @sir_heroscape @Chill @Evantage @MegaSilver @TREX @Viideosayg @Flash_19 @NecroBlade @the_orange_mailman @sir_dendrik @Mr_Chompy @capsocrates @lefton4ya @WOOKIE @vminer @rym @R˙chean @Tornado @Clarissimus @Jexik @Astroking112

...among countless others.

Last edited by OEAO; April 6th, 2021 at 12:04 PM. Reason: I tried :/ If someone knows how to tag those people, go for it...
Old April 6th, 2021, 12:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am honored to get a tag and a little surprised you know who I am. Though maybe we met and I do not remember?
Not much up on the classic scene but it has my full support. I transported a bunch of prizes last GC.
Certainly interested.
Old April 6th, 2021, 12:21 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 6th, 2021, 12:27 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I’m planning on it. The 2nd weekend would be better for me, my Wife’s and I’s birthdays are the 28th and 31st so we usually do something that weekend. CoVCon would be a tough sell. ;p

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 6th, 2021, 12:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You definitely want to tag my buddies @JohnnyFrisbee and @Earl_of_Sandwich in there, too. I don't know who else would come from my local crew, but those guys might be interested. They might even want to bring some of their buddies.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 6th, 2021, 01:03 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
You definitely want to tag my buddies @JohnnyFrisbee and @Earl_of_Sandwich in there, too. I don't know who else would come from my local crew, but those guys might be interested. They might even want to bring some of their buddies.
Thanks for tagging them!! We definitely want them there!
Old April 6th, 2021, 01:05 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I am honored to get a tag and a little surprised you know who I am. Though maybe we met and I do not remember?
Not much up on the classic scene but it has my full support. I transported a bunch of prizes last GC.
Certainly interested.
I don't know if we've met, but I know you go to Gencon every year. As I mention in the cast, if the C3G guys want to set up a cool map like Grishnakh used to do at GenCon, you'll have the space! I'll support/run an event if y'all want as well!
Old April 6th, 2021, 01:09 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

We're locked in for July 29th-August 1st. A huge firefighter convention just moved to the following weekend, so rooms would be $100 a night more. I know this doesn't work great for everyone, but this is the weekend it'll have to be.

We should have specific pricing numbers later this week, and I'll post as soon as we do! This is going to be a blast!
Old April 6th, 2021, 01:33 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing CoVCon: July 29th-August 1st

Thanks for the tag. Unfortunately, I won't be able to fly to Indiana this summer with my current schedule. Hopefully in a future year I can make it again.
Old April 6th, 2021, 02:07 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Once the date is decided, I will hit up the Dayton, Ft. Wayne and Michigan group and see what we can muster!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 6th, 2021, 03:19 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Man, I already need to throw an immense shout-out to this community for being so willing to help. I'll obviously have a list of names in a few weeks of everyone I need to thank. It's hard to believe how well everything is already coming together.

July 29th-August 1st. I'll see you there!!!
Old April 6th, 2021, 03:35 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the tag @OEAO !

I would love to come to an event like this, and I appreciate all your efforts to make it happen! Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. This summer just might be the death of me between the birth of my second child, and the rigorous demands of my Masters program during the summer. I hope some sort of streaming of games will take place as I would love to watch when I can.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon