Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 12th, 2020, 09:49 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Captain America (Isaiah Bradley)

The Book of Captain America (Isaiah Bradley)

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 27
WORLDS COLLIDE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Captain America and the Avengers set.
Its model number and name are #001a / Isaiah Bradley.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Captain America and the Avengers Fast Forces set.
Its model number and name are #001 / Isaiah Bradley.

Character Bio - Born in New York City, Isaiah Bradley enlisted into the military after Pearl Harbor. Bradley and 300 other black soldiers were forcibly chosen as test subjects for a recreation of the Super Soldier Serum. Only Bradley and a handful of other men survived the tests. Bradley’s final assignment was a suicide mission, to stop the development of the German Super Soldier formula. Bradley took a Captain America uniform and a shield with him on the mission. After his successful mission, Bradley was court martialed and jailed for 17 years, for stealing the Captain America uniform. Although mostly an unknown hero, the black community hails him as one of the greats, with many being awestruck when he appeared at Storm’s and Black Panther’s wedding.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Captain America can move Soldiers and Scouts with his Into the Breach special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 04:04 PM. Reason: png
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:50 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Cap. America (Isaiah Bradley) (Breathing Per

NAME = CAPTAIN AMERICA
SECRET IDENTITY = ISAIAH BRADLEY

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = PATRIOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 200

INTO THE BREACH
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and moving normally with Captain America, if he ends this movement engaged, you may move up to 4 unengaged Scout or Soldier figures you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Captain America up to 4 spaces each. After each Scout or Soldier is moved, you may roll an unblockable attack die against one figure engaged with that Scout or Soldier.

LIVING LEGEND
Once per game, if Captain America would be destroyed by receiving wounds, he instead takes no damage and you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, move up to 4 figures you control up to 4 spaces each. If you roll 17 or higher, you may also roll two unblockable attack dice against a figure engaged with Captain America. Figures moved with this special power do not take leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by Arkham; November 1st, 2020 at 05:05 PM.
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:53 PM

Art Stuff:

Mini Pics
Spoiler Alert!

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Background Art
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by FreshFoods; November 1st, 2020 at 03:31 PM.
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:58 PM

@Arch-vile @johnny139 @Lord Pyre @LordVenoc @MrNobody @Soundwarp SG-1 @tcglkn
Old October 12th, 2020, 10:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Awesome! Excited to see you under way.

Quick edit I wrote on what you have, preserving the mechanics and just trying to polish the wording a bit:

Quote:
LIVING LEGEND
Once per game, if Captain America would be destroyed, you may roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll 3 or lower, destroy Captain America.
• If you roll 4 or higher, Captain America is not destroyed. Place or remove Wound Markers from this card so that Captain America has 1 Life remaining, and
• If you roll 11 or higher, you may also move up to 4 figures you control 4 spaces each and
• If you roll 18 or higher, you may also roll two unblockable attack dice against a figure engaged with Captain America.
Figures moved by this special power do not take leaving engagement attacks.

INTO THE BREACH
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and ending Captain America’s movement engaged, you may choose up to 4 Common Soldiers you control, up to 2 Unique Heroes you control that are Soldiers or Scouts, or any one Unique Hero you control. Chosen figures must be within 8 clear sight spaces of Captain America. Move the chosen figures up to 4 spaces each, or up to 6 spaces if they end their movement engaged or adjacent to Captain America. If a Unique Hero moved by this special power ends its movement adjacent to an enemy figure, roll an unblockable attack die against that enemy figure.
(Format for the first power based on Midnighter)

I really dig the design but I do think there are just a couple too many bells and whistles right now.

If I could make a few suggestions to simplify, I'd probably go with something like:

Quote:
LIVING LEGEND
Once per game, if Captain America would be destroyed by receiving wounds, you may ignore those wounds and roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll 11 or higher, you may move up to 4 figures you control up to 4 spaces each and
• If you roll 18 or higher, you may also roll two unblockable attack dice against a figure engaged with Captain America.
Figures moved by this special power do not take leaving engagement attacks.

INTO THE BREACH
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and ending Captain America’s movement engaged, you may choose up to four figures you control that are Soldiers or Scouts within 8 clear sight spaces of Captain America. Move the chosen figures up to 4 spaces each. If a Unique Hero moved by this special power ends its movement adjacent to an enemy figure, roll an unblockable attack die against that enemy figure.
Here's what I changed:
-He just ignores whatever wounds he would have taken in Living Legend instead of going to 1 Life left - it's a less complex effect and we have other figures that can do it. (Daredevil II as a f'rinstance). Simplifies the power a bit.
-He always tanks the hit in Living Legend - IMO that's minor enough as a once-per-game thing that giving him a failure rate isn't totally necessary, and I think making sure he at least gets that part will make him feel like a safer draft.
-Removed the Common/Unique distinction and the "any one Unique Hero" option and just let him pick up to four Soldiers/Scouts in Into the Breach. IMO there isn't a huge pressure for him to have a generalist option.
-Removed the possibility to increase the free move from ItB by getting engaged or adjacent to Captain America.

-------------

Now, and I cannot stress this enough, I'm just one weirdo with my own opinions. We've got a robust collection of differently opinionated weirdos here, so probably someone else will wander in and disagree with some or all of what I'm suggesting.

What I'm getting at is that you shouldn't take my wording edit or my mechanical suggestions as gospel. Use what you like, throw away what you don't, talk through your thought process on stuff you're unsure about. Your opinion on what's essential here is important. Most important of anyone's, as the LD!

-------------

Just wanted to be clear about that since I'm dropping a wall of text on you as you're getting started out. I'll back off a bit so there's more room in the kitchen, but I'm really looking forward to this one.
Old October 12th, 2020, 10:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I was about to comment on how stuffed the powers looked as big blocks of text. Ronin has already tightened them up some so I won't try to trim anything. I also had the same thought as Ronin that the once per game power didn't need the failed roll. DD II can survive once per round while Thing II can ignore all damage once per game. Take a look at those cards if you are not familiar with them.
Old October 13th, 2020, 08:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 13th, 2020, 08:53 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I actually really dig how you streamlined his powers Ronin, makes them a lot easier to parse while keeping the feel of them. I'm still thinking about the bonus movement of Into The Breach, but I am leaning away from it since you'd be moving 4 figures most of the time. Would Sgt. Rock's movement boost work on figures moved by Into The Breach?
Old October 13th, 2020, 08:57 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So if I’m reading it correctly, once you have all the guys in position with ItB, you can be rolling 4 unblockables every turn? I think it’s also worth clarifying what happens if the moved figure ends its turn next to multiple enemy figures - right now I’d assume you’d roll an unblockable against all figures engaged with your moved figure.
Old October 13th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
So if I’m reading it correctly, once you have all the guys in position with ItB, you can be rolling 4 unblockables every turn? I think it’s also worth clarifying what happens if the moved figure ends its turn next to multiple enemy figures - right now I’d assume you’d roll an unblockable against all figures engaged with your moved figure.
Yeah, might make sense to only let you move unengaged figures, thus stopping you from spamming unblockables once they're engaged. That seems consistent with the theme of the power title as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 13th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Or at least require that it be an enemy figure they weren’t already engaged with.
Old October 13th, 2020, 10:59 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Yeah, might make sense to only let you move unengaged figures, thus stopping you from spamming unblockables once they're engaged. That seems consistent with the theme of the power title as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Or at least require that it be an enemy figure they weren’t already engaged with.
Right, the idea I had for ItB was guys following Bradley's charge, and maybe doing some damage on the way in.

INTO THE BREACH
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and ending Captain America’s movement engaged, you may choose up to four unegaged figures you control that are Soldiers or Scouts within 8 clear sight spaces of Captain America. Move the chosen figures up to 4 spaces each. If a Unique Hero moved by this special power ends its movement adjacent to an one or more enemy figures, roll an unblockable attack die against that one adjacent enemy figure.

OR

After revealing an Order Marker on this card and ending Captain America’s movement engaged, you may choose up to four unegaged figures you control that are Soldiers or Scouts within 8 clear sight spaces of Captain America. Move the chosen figures up to 4 spaces each. You may choose one enemy figure adjacent to each figure moved by this power. Roll an unblockable attack die against the chosen figures.

If a figure moves adjacent to multiple enemies with ItB, I think they should only be able to roll an unblockable against one of the figures. I think that wording fixes that, and the "unengaged" should keep you from using ItB to move your engaged dudes one space and rolling unblockables. If someone else comes up with a cleaner version feel free to let it rip.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library