Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old June 8th, 2020, 09:42 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Con 2020- EVENTS AND MAPS ANNOUNCED

This looks awesome; I plan to play each event (have a potential timing issue with 4x400 but I think I can resolve it, available otherwise).

Thanks again to all the organizers for putting this together.
Old June 8th, 2020, 10:17 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Awesome! Gign me up. I have two suggestions

Can you move the Friday July 31 events two hours later so they start at 1pm and 6pm EST? This allows people to take only 1/2 day off and participate in both events, or if you work till 5pm CST/EST still be able to attend the evening event, and MST/PST only have to leave an hour or two early.

Also can the Pod Draft be a "Flex Tourney" where you do not have to play all events. I think @Hendal won last year just playing in all games and only winning a couple, but this prevents people who can maybe only do a couple days from feeling bad if hey don't do every day instead of taking an L.
Old June 8th, 2020, 02:29 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would love to see the 4x400 be VC. I think it has become the same 4 armies brought to each. They addressed it on the podcast as well. Same set of four armies every time. VC would really change the dynamic (if only for this year). I know that it will be back to classic at Gencon for 2021. Just a fun twist on one of the tournaments! It would be cool to see the 4th mass build face off against the microcorp troopers!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old June 9th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

This looks awesome! Not sure how much I'll be able to play myself (I really want to, it's just making sure I can commit the time). Couple of questions:

For Caldera, will the version used be the current one in the Maps folder for OHS or the one in the image/download (which I think is the most recent version)?

Would it be possible to get the event/map details edited into the OP so that I don't have to tell friends to scroll all the way down when I share it with them?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 9th, 2020, 03:07 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

We will use the most recent versions of all maps. Caldera will be updated, Platypus will be fixed on level 0, Draugur will use the hive-accomodation version, Drudgery and Raknar's Rift will both be created.
Old June 11th, 2020, 08:47 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have a question about "Rainbow War" - do you have to have >= 60 points from each general in the placed army, or just in your pre-placement army?

What I'm imagining is being over the 18 figure limit with the full army and then in some matchups choosing to sit a portion of the army that removes one or two generals from having 60 points in play. Is that allowed?
Old June 11th, 2020, 09:29 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Yes, the sat figures are still in your submitted army. So Isamu + MBS with a sat Isamu still counts as 60 points of Utgar.

Last edited by vegietarian18; June 11th, 2020 at 10:30 AM.
Old June 14th, 2020, 06:13 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Up and Running

Armies can now be submitted for the prep event.

~Dysole, informationally
Old June 15th, 2020, 05:13 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Posted on BGG and Reddit to get some more eyes on that don't follow Heroscapers.
Old June 19th, 2020, 04:00 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What are the glyphs for the maps? I cannot find any info.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old June 19th, 2020, 07:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I don't know if we've chosen glyphs yet but a good bet would be last year's GenCon glyphs.

On the maps front, I've created Raknar's Rift and Caldera for online play if you're looking to practice
Old June 19th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

The glyphs are in the OP and the maps announcement post. Just the standard Kelda Wannok Dagmar Ulvania Lodin Valda pool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con