Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 3rd, 2019, 09:37 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Gencon 2019 Results

Congrats to Nathan for taking it down!!!
Old August 3rd, 2019, 11:32 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Nathan!!!!!!!

(Infectedsloth won)
Old August 4th, 2019, 01:03 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Congrats @infectedsloth . Now I’m even more sad I had to drop out after 3 games day 1 as I won the first 2 then lost to Nathan and think I could have made Day 2 (I’ll never know). My army was:
Venoc Vipers * 4 (drop 1)
Aubrien Archers * 1
Venoc Warlord
Zetacron

I did win C3G (six players) going 3-0 with last game against @dok was mostly luck especially Flash dodges. Army being unsynergistic was actually a counter to all the armies that tried to mess with my order markers as it didn’t matter. Army was:
Flash
Wonder Woman
Supergirl
Jonah Hex

I did horrible today at 4x225, only winning the game I had Q9 & rays (3 of 6 players had that army). I really wish my Quasatch Hunters army faced off against that (or any 3/4 other of @Hendal ’s armies, but alas bad luck on matchups plus poor playing on my part is bad.

Doing team tournament tomorrow, looking forward to it.
Old August 4th, 2019, 12:25 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I had a great time at my first Gencon! Everyone was great and the competition was amazing. Thank you to everyone for letting a newbie feel welcome. Wonderful people and great camaraderie! So looking forward to next year and being involved even more.
Old August 4th, 2019, 12:34 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Congratulations Nathan.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old August 4th, 2019, 03:47 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
dok vs. OrcElfArmyOne might've been on Dance of the Dryads
No, it was on trouble once lurked beneath, as advertised.
Old August 4th, 2019, 05:25 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Glad to have you, coachmuskie!

I lost my first game to Sir Dendrick, then won the next four. I took a loss on the 6th game so I could try (and fail) to get into another event that was starting elsewhere.

I had a lot of fun playing all of my games, even losing on day 2 to Matthias.

Someday I will make day 2 and *not* get randomly paired with one of the top four players in the world in the first round.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 4th, 2019, 05:49 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

nicktheant won general wars. Congrats to him, 3 years in a row placing 1st in general wars, he's a beast.
Old August 4th, 2019, 06:26 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Other results that I know:

4x400
1. johnnyfrisbee?

Cluster Draft
1. infectedsloth (Arkmer, White Wyrmling x4) (Kozuke, Mezzos x1) (Swarm Raelin, Marro Warriors)
2. capsocrates (?)

Old Folks Tournament:
1. dok (Raelin, Rats x3, Krav, Hydra)
2. Matthias (Knights x5, Hawthorne)

Heat of Battle Uniques Only:
1.5. infectedsloth (Raelin, Marro Warriors, Tarn Viking Warriors, Izumi, Alastair, Crixus, Zetacron)
1.5. vegietarian18 (Raelin, Marro Warriors, Tarn Viking Warriors, Ninjas of Northern Wind, Major Q9, Marcu, Isamu)
Championship to be played online soon

General Wars
1. nicktheant (Stingers?)
2. Earl_of_sandwich (Knights x3, Gilbert, 10th Reg x2)

If anyone has other results, please post!

Last edited by vegietarian18; August 4th, 2019 at 11:39 PM.
Old August 4th, 2019, 10:56 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Other results that I know:

4x400
1. johnnyfrisbee?

Cluster Draft
1. infectedsloth (Arkmer, White Wyrmling x4) (Kozuke, ?) (Swarm Raelin, Marro Warriors)
2. capsocrates (?)

Old Folks Tournament:
1. dok (Raelin, Rats x3, Krav, Hydra)
2. Matthias (Knights x4, Hawthorne, ?)

Heat of Battle Uniques Only:
1.5. infectedsloth (Raelin, Marro Warriors, Tarn Viking Warriors, Izumi, Alastair, Crixus, Zetacron)
1.5. vegietarian18 (Raelin, Marro Warriors, Tarn Viking Warriors, Ninjas of Northern Wind, Major Q9, Marcu, Isamu)
Championship to be played online soon

General Wars
1. nicktheant (Stingers?)
2. Earl_of_sandwich (Knights x3, Gilbert, 10th Reg x2)

If anyone has other results, please post!
You and Nathan tied for HoB Uniques as well as duking it out in the main event? That's crazy, you two are destined rivals

Congrats on placing second vegie, that's no easy feat.
Old August 4th, 2019, 11:24 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Updates

I thought Matthias had knights x5 and was sitting a knight.

~Dysole, mostly preoccupied at that time with playing Q23s army while he played a discarded variant of hers
Old August 4th, 2019, 11:27 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

That's correct; 19 knights and Hawthorne.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con