Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 8th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Shadow King - Design ON HOLD

After hooking up this modification for you, I read on wiki that after Farouk died, Shadow King figured out how to create a physical body for himself that appeared like Farouk. So SK can appear as the man, then disappear into the astral plane. I am sorry, I didn't know he could do that. However, you could design this to honor the the character before Farouk was killed. Back when SK was a demon that only inhabited other people's bodies, and used them, including Farouk.

1. After cutting the Shadow King figure from the Farouk figure where shown, use your knife to bore out a small hole on both pieces.
  2. Carefully drill into both the Farouk figure's blue stem and the Shadow King figure's blue stem with a small drill bit. Try to drill as straight and carefully as possible. You only need to go down 1/8th to 1/4 of an inch. Don't try to go too deep, or you will crack the plastic.
  3. Take a wooden skewer and shave/carve it down so that it fits snugly into both pieces, then glue it into the Farouk figure.
  4. Take a HeroClix base and use the outer shell piece after removing the inner wheel. Drill a small hole in the center of the base.
  5. Place a piece of tape over the holes on the base, then cut away any overhang on the edges of the base. Pop another wooden skewer through the center after you have shaved/carved it down so that it fits snugly into the Shadow King figure's stem. Then put a dot of glue on the stem.
  6. place some glue on the bottom of the base where any holes are for extra support.
  7. Paint the tops of the bases black, and paint the wooden stems metallic blue.
  8. The Shadow King figure can be placed on the Farouk figure, or removed and placed on his own base.

Old September 8th, 2011, 12:57 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That looks really cool! I love the versatility. I need to brainstorm this design and pick up where we left off once I get some stuff off my plate.

I'm linking your tutorial to the OP now.
Old September 8th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That looks both incredibly awesome and beyond me and my current tool/skill set.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2013, 09:27 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I just thought I would spike a memory while I was subscribing to things. Is this guy every going to be completed? He's been on hold for almost 2 years now.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 26th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

It was one of Good Pig's first designs. It got stuck, he left, and no one has shown any interest in picking it up.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 26th, 2013, 10:00 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
It was one of Good Pig's first designs. It got stuck, he left, and no one has shown any interest in picking it up.
Right, I read over that somewhat. I have no interest in picking it up, I just thought I would remind people that it's here while I was browsing the Inner pages.

Old January 26th, 2013, 10:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fwiw, Viegon has an excellent concept for Shadow King that I'd love to see him move forward with if he ever has the points/public mojo. One reason that if he were able to be around more (C3V keeps him pretty busy) he'd be right at the top of my list for Sidekick choices.

So I'm fine considering this one pretty much closed if everyone else is.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2013, 10:35 PM

Agreed. Viegon's design is superb and he has the interest level needed to make it happen.

Old January 26th, 2013, 11:51 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yep close it
Old January 26th, 2013, 11:54 PM

:locky:

Old July 21st, 2018, 05:37 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'd love to see something done with this 'Astral Plane battlefield' concept:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I had a thought, but I haven't worked out wording. First off, I can see this guy being a one or two power card.

Primary Power would be a Astral Projection power.

Astral Projection
Start the game with a 24 hex dungeon tile as a secondary battlefield. When Shadow King moves adjacent to any other figure, roll a 20-sided die. Add 8 to the roll if the Figure is not a Telepath. If 13 or better is rolled and the adjacent figure is a Common Figure or Squad, destroy it. If 11 or better is rolled and the adjacent figure is an Unique or Event Hero move Shadow King to one corner of the 24 hex dungeon tile and put the adjacent figure on the other corner. The two figures are now on the Astral Plane. Shadow King may only attack, be attacked, take wounds, and be destroyed on the Astral Plane or via this power. If a figure other than Shadow King is destroyed in the Astral Plane, place all but one Wound Marker on that card and Shadow King takes control of that card. Place that figure back in Shadow King's starting area. When that figure is destroyed, place one wound Marker on Shadow King and place this figure on the space occupied by the destroyed figure.

Astral Plane
Telepath's that move to the Astral Plane and have Psychic Defense X may add 3 to all their stats while on the Astral Plane.

That should boost Prof. X while he is there to give him a fighting chance.

I would then give him awesome stats since he will only use them in the Astral Plane, where he should be a beast.

I know the power needs work, I wrote it as I typed. Hopefully there is some raw material there to work with though. If no one likes it, then just ignore it.
It was discarded previously because it was breaking new ground, an avalanche of special rules and started to feel more like a scenario, but... we got Angstrom Levy since then, so this kind of power is no longer without precedent. I think this could make for a really awesome and unique card. @Good Pig , I'm wondering if you'd be interested in reviving this for the anniversary?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 21st, 2018, 09:30 AM

Yeah, I always loved the idea of the separate Astral Plain battlefield.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library