Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old May 31st, 2018, 04:52 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Gen Con 2018 Map Makers - Volunteers Needed

As always I need help building the maps because I'm getting old and I can't tell the difference between all the different colors anymore....
We are at Lucas Oil this year so it complicates things slightly. @Retlaw will let us know the unload location. We unload at 3PM on Wednesday Aug 1st and are usually done in approximately 2 hours. Please let me know via this thread or through PM if you can help. I need about 12 to make it all go smoothly. Thanks!!

1. Matthias
2. Raider30
3. Justchris
4. Matthias' Boss
5. Jeff
6. Retlaw
7. Orcelfarmyone
8. Dragon Ruler
9. Hendal
10. Stubobj
11. Wookie

@MajorQ23 , @infectedsloth ?

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; July 10th, 2018 at 12:00 PM. Reason: They may even have AC in Lucas Oil this year!!
Old June 3rd, 2018, 03:27 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gen Con 2018 Map Makers - Volunteers Needed

Henal is a yes, as always, thanks so much, really looking forward to another great year

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old June 5th, 2018, 03:55 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cant commit 100% but I should be there for map making. I'll keep you posted that day. We are leaving NE around 3am.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old June 6th, 2018, 07:00 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have we been moved to the football stadium? how much farther is that? it is on the other side of the convention center from my hotel.

Old June 7th, 2018, 12:02 PM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

I need 2 more. Also remember you get to hang out with me for an extra couple hours. What's not to like? I'll even bring a few autographed pictures.

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; June 7th, 2018 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Plus you get to hear some great? mom jokes.
Old June 7th, 2018, 01:09 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

well the real bummer is I love setting up boards, but the wrist band has always gotten me into the dealer hall on Wend. so I can walk around and geek out on everything, just frigging awesome walking through on set up day, I am guessing that is over - darn it.

Old June 7th, 2018, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
well the real bummer is I love setting up boards, but the wrist band has always gotten me into the dealer hall on Wend. so I can walk around and geek out on everything, just frigging awesome walking through on set up day, I am guessing that is over - darn it.
Why would that be over? The door guys just look for the bracelets. After you’re done with maps head over to the big hall. I bet they’ll still let you in.

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; June 7th, 2018 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Not that I condone this exact behavior....
Old June 9th, 2018, 04:11 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

he he, you know I will try

Old July 24th, 2018, 07:00 PM

8 days guys. @Retlaw , where do you want us to unload? Is there somewhere closer to Lucas Oil?
@Hendal and @WOOKIE ,
PM your cell numbers just in case.

Old July 25th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

i'll have to check, but for now the Maryland Street drop off may still be the easiest. It's covered in case it's raining, easy to find, and close to the parking garage for me (there is a lot on the south side of Lucas Oil, but it may not be open on Wednesday (they usually only have it open for events).

Downside, a bit of a walk. But I'll try to have at least two hand cards/dollies, so hopefully no one ends up carrying a tub the whole way.
Old July 31st, 2018, 05:57 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Everything is in tubs/boxes and ready to be loaded up tomorrow for the short trip downtown (it is nice only being 15 miles from downtown Indy).

Well it's been raining for two days and more in the forecast for tomorrow (Wednesday), so that makes it drier to unload on Maryland Street (same place as prior years) since it is under cover.

See you all at 3:00!
Old August 1st, 2018, 12:30 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Because of A bus delay, I doubt I’ll make it by 3. Right now unknown arrival time.

Hay Matthias! Could you use “Chain Grab” to get me there??

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.

Last edited by WOOKIE; August 1st, 2018 at 01:43 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con