Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:54 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
GC 2017 Thank You's

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helps out with the HS tourneys. They ran very smoothly this year, and we even had shirts this year.
Mike & Ken thanks so much, Mark & LoneWolf thanks for all the behind the scenes work you do, thanks so much. Walter - you the man, thanks for always being there for us. And to everyone else who helps out running the tournaments - you all rock ( I say it and I mean it, that is why there is so many snacks around, cause you all are doing such a good Job)

Thanks to all the new people who showed up, I had some really fun games with some people who had never been to GC before, and I hope they come back
Everyone who helps set up, thanks it is a lot of fun to be part of the crew. To the people who helped tear it all down, thanks so much, I am to tired at the end to be of much help, thanks.
To all the dads bringing their sons to GC, thanks so much.

Cleon - where the heck where you? You where missed.

Thanks to everyone I got to scape with, I had a blast.

Vincent - you are the man, thanks for all the great games, and giving me Jotun, Cyprien, and Isumi to play with for a short time.

John E & Vincent - I could not be more proud of having a HS team named after me, I feel special and pretty ( he he ). John thanks for bringing Q-10 I had a blast using the omnicron repulsers verses them, a first at GC for me.

Wookie- thanks for being part of the crew, and hitting the dealer hall with me.

Isaac & Dad - thanks for being the comic relief for most of the time ( I mean Isaac of course for most of the spazzy funny stuf ).

Gordon & Dok - wow, I am humbled, thank you both for Championship dice I could not win on my own this year.

Just a big thank you to everyone who plays Heroscape - I am honored to part of such a great community.

Ry - thanks for being the best darn team tourney partner - pick us a better team next year ( he he )

The Orange Mailman - Giant big thanks for the cookies your wife made ( and a regular thanks for the ones other people made, he he ). But mainly a giant thanks for showing me how cool the Marvel custom stuff is, what a great way to spend 2 nights - just scaping with lots of dice. Thanks so much, and I am in next year, to be honest I was thinking why are we not also gaming Sat. night, we don't need tickets or permission, just need to be there, have a great year, looking forward to next year even more now. You upped my HS from 9 hours to 12 hours - and I thank you for it.

Jim M - thanks for the rides both ways, and as always al the info on games I know nothing about.

Everyone in the Monkey room - thanks so much, had a blast as always, still feel stupid for napping during the biggest game night. Thanks for all the game teaching, and joking going on.

CupidsArt - you where missed, but we loved the shirts designs, thanks so much

Thank You , Thank You Thank you - see you all next year - I will have Heroscape pens for anyone who crushes Hendal next year ( well if all goes as planned ) at GC

Till next year, thank you

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Last edited by Hendal; August 22nd, 2017 at 08:52 AM.
Old August 25th, 2017, 05:43 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker
Re: GC 2017 Thank You's

Yes, thank you to many people. Lots of people volunteering so I can have fun on vacation.

Hendal- I loved the C3G time we spent. I will bring even more next year. If you've got a favorite comic book hero, let me know.

Tons of good sportsmanship as well.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old August 25th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend! I was glad to be able to make it once again, definitely hope to be able to make it again next year. Had a blast playing some Scape again!
Old August 26th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hendal, It was a blast as always. I, too, am amazed you were sleeping through the biggest game night in the monkey room. At one point I counted and there were 23 people in the room!

But don't feel too bad, I think Jim was snoozing too, lol.

It was an honor for me to finally play you in a scape game.

Nathan~ rym

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 28th, 2017, 03:04 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

@Hendal - I know dude! I missed you as well! I regretfully chose not to go this year to cut back on expenses and for concerts, but in reality i really missed it and probably still could have gone.

Missed you all. Hope the tournaments and other events were as awesome as usual.
Old November 5th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
I think Jim was snoozing too
Got to get my beauty sleep!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con