Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old October 19th, 2017, 03:22 PM

Seanreynolds Woo who?
Whats the name of the Herscape clone for Steam?

Can someone PLEASE help me find the Heroscape clone that is on Steam. I was looking at it a few months back and it cost $30 and wasnt called Heroscape but it looked JUST LIKE it. Its not the Tabletopia version either. I wanna say it had the words Broken....Sword...Battle...Something like that.

Thanks in advance,
Sean
Old October 19th, 2017, 04:36 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker
Re: Whats the name of the Herscape clone for Steam?

Longsword?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/42...letop_Tactics/
Old October 19th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow, that is awesome.

Thanks for posting that.
Old October 19th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanreynolds View Post
Can someone PLEASE help me find the Heroscape clone that is on Steam. I was looking at it a few months back and it cost $30 and wasnt called Heroscape but it looked JUST LIKE it. Its not the Tabletopia version either. I wanna say it had the words Broken....Sword...Battle...Something like that.

Thanks in advance,
Sean
Sean, this is your first post in over two years on the board. Welcome, lurker, and thank you for supporting this cozy little corner of the internet.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 19th, 2017, 05:36 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

As @Hendal pointed out recently there is BattleLore Command on Steam. There is also the Tabletop Simulator which has the Heroscape Mod. But that Longsword looks pretty sweet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software