Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 23rd, 2017, 10:10 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 8/5

Does anyone have Cxurg'gyath that my group could borrow for the tourney?

EDIT: Or Major J15?

Last edited by Sheep; August 23rd, 2017 at 10:29 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 11:32 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll need to rebase him, but I have J15. Don't have squidface though.

Edit: I can bring Quasatch Playground and Hotways or Highway.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 24th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

do most people coming have 2 master sets? just wondering if some of the figures from the master set would be worth bringing as prizes? I got 5 more MS at GC this year, 3 I got for $70 so $23 each, I feel good about that

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 24th, 2017, 10:41 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Hendal - I think everyone has them - only thing worthwhile is if someone wants to use for Customs using Master Set Figures , otherwise you are better off putting on eBay. On a related note, I was thinking of providing some Magic:AotP sets as prizes as they are $5-7 right now and a great add-on to any Heroscaper's collection.

I might need to borrow some figures: if anyone has 2 each of D3 Valkrill's Legion, let me know, but I will PM @heroscaper2010 my request first, just to keep my army quiet for now
Old August 26th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will come early and bring 2 boards to set up, what boards do you need brought? I will start to work on getting them together this week, so it is ready for Sat.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 26th, 2017, 08:59 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
I will come early and bring 2 boards to set up, what boards do you need brought? I will start to work on getting them together this week, so it is ready for Sat.
The Hotways or the Highways by myself (follow the link to my map thread)
Mayberry by mad_wookiee
Old August 27th, 2017, 12:06 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Mayberry by mad_wookiee
So I should bring Song of the Walrus and Quasatch Playground. This'll work.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 27th, 2017, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Mayberry by mad_wookiee
So I should bring Song of the Walrus and Quasatch Playground. This'll work.
Yeah, go ahead. I mistakenly forgot which ones you said you were bringing.

I have gotten your PM, btw, I'm just not home to sort it. Thanks!
Old August 27th, 2017, 03:14 PM
I could go

No worries, just didn't want to pester you.

Getting excited for another fun day in New Philly.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 28th, 2017, 11:54 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

wait when did this happen? last time i checked it was October something! ok i see how I missed it. You guys have all of this still under the 8/5 tourney. Start a new event so it is more visible next time maybe you'll get more players, maybe not.
Anyhow I'll see what I can do. I know my son still has a race that day I'm just not sure where.I'll have to check. We aren't as busy as we were in August. What time are you starting and finishing?
Old August 29th, 2017, 12:40 AM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
wait when did this happen? last time i checked it was October something! ok i see how I missed it. You guys have all of this still under the 8/5 tourney. Start a new event so it is more visible next time maybe you'll get more players, maybe not.
Anyhow I'll see what I can do. I know my son still has a race that day I'm just not sure where.I'll have to check. We aren't as busy as we were in August. What time are you starting and finishing?
Out of the blue and into the black. I think the OP still has all the correct times and such. See you either this time or in October good buddy!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 29th, 2017, 01:10 AM

Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 9/2

Yep I slacked on that one heading.

Everything else is same as always.

Btw, for everyone because I've heard the suggestion of "use a new thread for new events" a couple of times. I like having everything under one thread. Most importantly, it means just one thread you have to subscribe to and you get all of the latest news. Secondly, the OP contains all of the previous events along with placements and maps at the bottom.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events