Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 7th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 8/5

wait, a gift card also, now we are talking, good fun, I could have used that towards the game I bought, well then I will have to buy something else next time.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:30 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for organizing again heroscaper2010. We had a blast, as always. It was great to meet even more people. My schedule is always tricky, but whenever you have the next tourney, we will try to make it.
@Grimnak hosey played that army because he was having a lot of fun with it, and didn't care that it was a poor matchup. Kids .
Duh! And thanks @Hendal for the prize support. It was much appreciated.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.

Last edited by hose; August 7th, 2017 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Duh
Old August 8th, 2017, 11:20 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I'm missing a single-hex Outcrop shadow base and a 1-hex Grass. I'm not too worried about the Grass but I'd really like to find the base.

Edit: Just got word back front Todd about the amount on each gift card for each place:
@Hendal - $12
@rudyvalentine and @TrollBrute - $7 each

Last edited by Sheep; August 8th, 2017 at 12:51 PM.
Old August 8th, 2017, 01:00 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll have a looksee in my pile of stuff, it may have been deposited into my bag of jungle by accident though I doubt it.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 9th, 2017, 06:46 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

For any future tourneys, I unfortunately will not have a ride to New Philadelphia. Assuming I obviously paid for gas money and an extra fee, is there anybody that could possibly take me? I would hate to miss tourneys due to transportation. For those who don't know, I'll be at Ohio State.

Thanks!
Old August 9th, 2017, 09:28 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
For any future tourneys, I unfortunately will not have a ride to New Philadelphia. Assuming I obviously paid for gas money and an extra fee, is there anybody that could possibly take me? I would hate to miss tourneys due to transportation. For those who don't know, I'll be at Ohio State.

Thanks!
Unfortunately Columbus is on the other side of New Philly from my side otherwise I'd have no issue with it. @lefton4ya might be on the southern half of ohio. Dunno if he can pull it though.

Additionally, I did not find extra terrain in my things.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 9th, 2017, 09:54 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

@flameslayer93 Yes I knew you were coming from a ways out so I definitely didn't expect you to come all that way, but thanks anyway! Truthfully I'm not sure where everyone comes from but if anyone's able to swing it I'd deeply appreciate it.
Old August 10th, 2017, 10:03 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

So just to confirm, is September 2 a go? Seems to be best for most people (including me) as it is Labor Day weekend. @Grimnak I could pick you up on the way, but not take you back - I could also drop you off at home in Austintown as it is on my way to my folks in Newbury, then you can somehow come back to OSU on Labor Day.

Any Ideas on format? You guys just did take-two, maybe do a partial/cluster draft format. Or just do classic format with something special on the army requirement, maybe like Gencon Coalition War but have 3+ generals, with minimum army point from each general. Or combine them! Ideas:
  • Bring a 480 point army (no Marvel, C3V/SoV allowed 20 figure max). Each army must include at least 100 points from at least 3 generals.
  • Players bring three 220 to 240 point half armies (10 hex limit, unique used in an army cannot be used in another). There will also be [1 or 2] 220 to 240 point half armies at each map. Players draft from all available 1/2 armies in a 1-2-1 format.
  • Players bring three 220 to 240 point half armies (10 hex limit, each army must all be following the same general, and all three half armies must be a different general). There will also be [1 or 2] 220 to 240 point half armies (same general) at each map. Players draft from all available 1/2 armies in a 1-2-1 format.
For options 2 and 3, people will need to bring 1/2 armies for each map [1 or 2 depending on how many people can bring], but I am willing to make & bring 7 or 8, including some C3V/SoV. The idea is that terrain dependent figures will be by that type of map - lava resistant on lava map, Snow and Ice enhanced figures on tundra map, snipers on maps with a lot of high grounds, etc - or just have some rare figures available for people to play.
Old August 10th, 2017, 10:46 AM

@lefton4ya Since Ron would be there for the tournament (and he comes from Austintown), he could probably take me back with him. However, for the ride up, yes I would really appreciate the pick up.

I really hope September 2nd is a go, and as for formats, I think I like #1 the best for its simplicity yet difficulty in constructing that army.
Old August 10th, 2017, 11:12 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Unfortunately I can't make September 2nd or October 14th as I'll be away both of those weekends. If October 21st happens, I will try for that. I'll keep my eyes on the thread to see what develops.
Old August 11th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

my crew is up for the 2nd, and I will try and bring a few extra people this time. Any format works for me, I like all the ideas

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:50 PM

We should begin looking into maps for September 2nd.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events