Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 20th, 2007, 11:08 AM

KRUG! knows what's in an order marker KRUG! knows what's in an order marker
SotM now @ hasbrotoyshop.com

Thought I'd let everyone who's had any trouble finding SotM that it is now available from hasbrotoyshop.com.

Withhold no sacrifice,
grudge no toil,
seek no sordid gain,
fear no foe.
All will be well.
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SotM now @ hasbrotoyshop.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUG!
Thought I'd let everyone who's had any trouble finding SotM that it is now available from hasbrotoyshop.com.
Wow, so it is! It even beat Wave 7 to the Toyshop. There's something weird with that wave.
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:18 AM
has been BANNED

Ullar rocks 4553 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
OMG!!!!
I GOTTA GET ME THAT!!!!
Due to i got SOTM robbed.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=12513
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:33 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUG!
Wow, so it is! It even beat Wave 7 to the Toyshop. There's something weird with that wave.
Craig has covered over his garden with tiles and is sending thousands of Templars off to invade the East, whose defenses look tough to overcome.

The neighbors have complained of his maniacal laughter throughout the night. And his shouts of pain, since those spears go right through his house slippers.
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
And his shouts of pain, since those spears go right through his house slippers.
You must not have Wave 7 yet, 'cause those spears couldn't pierce warm butter.
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:36 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
And the toyshop page only has 321 ROTV left

Wish they would get wave 3, 7... and 8 up there
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
I guess if you are only going to order one set, it is cheaper to go hunt through stores or order from Hasbro, but the pre-order price from House Mouse was the same as Hasbro's price and if you ordered over $150, the shipping is free (not hard to reach $150 if you combine orders with fellow scapers - 4 SotM would get you there, so two people getting 2 sets each would do it).

In addition, HM is a supporter of this site and also supports the contests at the ComCon and GenCon, etc. And customer service from HM is about as good as it gets.

I guess if HM helps us, I figure I should help her. Oh well, just my

I'm not trying to be critical -- I have ordered from Hasbro before also (when they have sales/promo codes I have picked up stuff to fill in on commons, etc.).
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:44 AM

pashadowops Woo who?
FYI as of 11:45a EST today I just checked and they have SoTM, Marvel and Wave 7 on Hasbro site.

Where does the time go? I got a lot of catching up to do! How many more expansions and a new master set...Jeez!
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashadowops
FYI as of 11:45a EST today I just checked and they have SoTM, Marvel and Wave 7 on Hasbro site.
You're right. They weren't there when I posted half an hour ago. Well that's good news for shoppers. Hopefully the retail outlets will be stocking this shortly.
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:53 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Cool, now I wish they had wave 3 and a 25% off, with free shipping code again (it worked the last time I posted it)
Old September 20th, 2007, 12:05 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
Cool, now I wish they had wave 3 and a 25% off, with free shipping code again (it worked the last time I posted it)
Yes your wishes are miracles, wish a little harder as I'm still in need of a set of heros from wave 3...

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old September 20th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
For the lazy 'Scaper...

NEW HASBROTOYSHOP.COM LINKS

SWARM OF THE MARRO

MARVEL HEROSCAPE

W7: HEROES OF ELSWIN

W7: FIENDS & VAMPIRES

W7: KNIGHTS OF TEMPLAR

W7: SPEARMEN & RIFLEMEN

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales