Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Closed Thread

Old October 20th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
one more day! 10th player, where are you?!?
Old October 20th, 2006, 12:30 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I could create a split personality ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old December 2nd, 2006, 09:30 PM

JonnyPac has disabled reputation
California: I'm in Placerville (Near Sacramento)

Greetings y'all. I am a new member to these forums. I have been playing Heroscape for the last year or so, and I need more folks to play with. I usually just end up tricking my friends and family into playing with me, or I drive out to NV where I know of a gaming group. I own the complete collection so far, and can host game events easly in downtown Placerville CA. Please post here if there are any locals looking to play. Thanks!

JPac Attack!
Old December 2nd, 2006, 09:59 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: California: I'm in Placerville (Near Sacramento)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyPac
Greetings y'all. I am a new member to these forums. I have been playing Heroscape for the last year or so, and I need more folks to play with. I usually just end up tricking my friends and family into playing with me, or I drive out to NV where I know of a gaming group. I own the complete collection so far, and can host game events easly in downtown Placerville CA. Please post here if there are any locals looking to play. Thanks!
Welcome JonnyPac! This is great to know: My family go up to the cabin in Pollock Pines about 5-6 times a year. This January, we're planning to head up with another fellow 'Scaper - Guerillanator - and his family. G-nator and I were thinking of doing some 'scaping on small boards. I'll see if we can coordinate something?

Welcome again!
Old December 3rd, 2006, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Welcome JonnyPac! This is great to know: My family go up to the cabin in Pollock Pines about 5-6 times a year. This January, we're planning to head up with another fellow 'Scaper - Guerillanator - and his family. G-nator and I were thinking of doing some 'scaping on small boards. I'll see if we can coordinate something?

Welcome again!
That sounds great!!! Let me know when y'all are in the area!

JPac Attack!
Old December 3rd, 2006, 01:45 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heya Jonny,

Welcome to the Boards! I'm usually up in Folsom once or twice a year and we (my family) often spend a day at Apple Hill too, so I might be able to shake an hour or two free at some point. Seriously though, you've got to come down to the Bay Area, it's lousy with 'Scapers

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 3rd, 2006, 02:52 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
you've got to come down to the Bay Area, it's lousy with 'Scapers
You really need to watch how you phrase that ...

Oh, and BTW - Welcome JonnyPac!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old December 3rd, 2006, 03:05 AM

littleog has disabled reputation
I useded to live in California. but no more

oh yeah almost forgot
Let me put it bluntly..... CHILI

Inactive
Old December 3rd, 2006, 03:47 AM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Welcome again!
That sounds great!!! Let me know when y'all are in the area!
Cool. If Guerillanator and I do manage to get this going with you - do you have another player to make a 2 on 2 game? And could we play at your location? Our cabin is too small for a game of Heroscape while two wives and 5 children are there.
Old December 3rd, 2006, 07:05 PM

Actually, I'm a Gallery Director or a modern art gallery right in the middle of downtown Placerville, so I've got plenty of room and nice overhead lighting too. We can setup afterhours, and play all evening. I'm sure I can drag a local or two into a game to fill out some good teams.

Thanks for the kind welcomes! I'm glad to know there are so many nice scapers out there.

JPac Attack!
Old December 3rd, 2006, 07:56 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Actually, I'm a Gallery Director or a modern art gallery right in the middle of downtown Placerville, so I've got plenty of room and nice overhead lighting too. We can setup afterhours, and play all evening. I'm sure I can drag a local or two into a game to fill out some good teams.

Thanks for the kind welcomes! I'm glad to know there are so many nice scapers out there.
Jonny! My family and I are heading up to the cabin on December 21. Have you got any plans? It would just be me playing with you. How much do you have in your collection?
Flagbearers?
Commons?

What's the name of the gallery? We've visited many of the bookstores in town, but I'm sure we've walked passed your place.
Old December 3rd, 2006, 09:10 PM

I should be around unless I head out to NV to visit family. The gallery is called Trilogy, but I'm taking over all the way and renaming it in jan of 07. It's the upstairs art gallery...

I've got one of everything except the promo chase figs. I've got a set of wave 6 pre-ordered too.

I've got a killer three player setup that I just designed. We'll just have to rope one more player in to rock it. yuk yuk...

JPac Attack!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers