Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 11th, 2006, 10:41 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Hey Nether,

You did an awesome job on the Quests expansions. I'm sorry for not giving you the credit you deserve. They are really well done! I look forward to the Tundra set!

-Ski
Old May 11th, 2006, 11:00 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
I like the quests. good thing I have them saved.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 12th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamski
Hey Nether,

You did an awesome job on the Quests expansions. I'm sorry for not giving you the credit you deserve. They are really well done! I look forward to the Tundra set!

-Ski
Thanks Teamski.

I am really looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks of the Tundra set when it comes out.

I am still have to come up with a few more quests. This expansion is a little more involved than the other 2, with more things to do rather than just trying to kill your opponents "Jandar, etc." figures or things like that. I am excited for it

Perhaps I have said too much.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios