Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:21 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A promising discovery for the future.

Thought the thread might be about MacDonald's 2 MacFish for $3 deal. Color me disappointed.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:28 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
The two main things I'd like to know about other life are the species (bodily system, culture, language, writing, ect.) and the characteristics of the different possibly-habitible planets (weather, landmasses, oceans, chemical compositions, terrain). These two things I'm very interested in.

Let's edit this to what the rich folks care about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94&Rich people View Post
The two main things I'd like to know about other life are the species (bodily system, culture, language, writing, ect.weapons and military prowess) and the characteristics of the different possibly-habitible planets (weather, landmasses, oceans, chemical compositions, terrainoil and precious gems). These two things I'm very interested in.
Hate to say it, but that's what the people running these operations primarily care about.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 22nd, 2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Nobody would fight a war over oil, now would they?
Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:34 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
The two main things I'd like to know about other life are the species (bodily system, culture, language, writing, ect.) and the characteristics of the different possibly-habitible planets (weather, landmasses, oceans, chemical compositions, terrain). These two things I'm very interested in.

Quote:
The two main things I'd like to know about other life are the species (bodily system, culture, language, writing, ect.weapons and military prowess) and the characteristics of the different possibly-habitible planets (weather, landmasses, oceans, chemical compositions, terrainoil and precious gems). These two things I'm very interested in.
Hate to say it, but that's what the people running these operations primarily care about.
Sadly, you're right. Countries on Earth will compete to gain the support of extraterrestrials (IMO, the term "alien" seems racist) and there weapons. We will then use the other-wordly devices against our own kind. The human race will ultimately destroy itself.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:44 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Sadly, you're right. Countries on Earth will compete to gain the support of extraterrestrials (IMO, the term "alien" seems racist) and there weapons. We will then use the other-wordly devices against our own kind. The human race will ultimately destroy itself.
I wish I could see into the future like that.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old February 27th, 2011, 02:25 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Mr. spamBot, that discovery was made over 30,000,000,000 years ago! There's no sense in posting that here!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 12th, 2011, 05:01 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This seems pretty neat! We're getting closer!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 12th, 2011, 10:21 PM
I could go

Quote:
This seems pretty neat! We're getting closer!
Sweet, now I can finally live in Hawaii without having to fly by a plane!!
It's just that I would require a spaceship

I wonder if what they mean by shorter people living there, do they mean like kids? It could become very Lord-of-the-Flies like. Hmm...would that hold up for a good year(Earth time, not 60 days)?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 12th, 2011, 11:37 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

I wonder if what they mean by shorter people living there, do they mean like kids? It could become very Lord-of-the-Flies like. Hmm...would that hold up for a good year(Earth time, not 60 days)?
The article indicated that the planet would have a higher gravity than what we experience here on Earth, I think it said 1.4 times greater. Higher gravity means that a 100 pound person on earth would 'weigh' 140 pounds standing on that planet. It is often assumed that in a high G situation, bones and muscles would be more compact to compensate for the higher gravity. So it is probable that people living in a high G environment would 'evolve' to be be of a more stocky build and shorter of stature that our earth norm.
Old September 12th, 2011, 11:44 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
Quote:

The article indicated that the planet would have a higher gravity than what we experience here on Earth, I think it said 1.4 times greater. Higher gravity means that a 100 pound person on earth would 'weigh' 140 pounds standing on that planet. It is often assumed that in a high G situation, bones and muscles would be more compact to compensate for the higher gravity. So it is probable that people living in a high G environment would 'evolve' to be be of a more stocky build and shorter of stature that our earth norm.
Like I really understood that

To clarify for morons, the planet would eventually make Dwarves, but without the overly long beards.

(PS: My original post was mostly a joke, but this one was a little more serious.)

Maybe the vikings happened in the future, picked up Eldgrim, and came to the past so that we would think that the future is really the past and mankind finds a way to survive forever.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; September 13th, 2011 at 04:43 AM. Reason: okay, maybe not...
Old September 13th, 2011, 04:41 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylem View Post
It's a kinda creepy thing to think about, though. As if there were other species in the galaxies, with brains hanging out of their heads
Doctor Who (10) already met them. Apparently so will we one day. And we shall enslave them... Bwah hahaha... (cough) ... I mean I hope we don't.

Btw. Alien isn't a racist term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dictionary . com
1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization ( distinguished from citizen).
2. a foreigner.
3. a person who has been estranged or excluded.
4. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Alien

I'm not trying to be political, just nitpicky.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old September 13th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

You know, reading this thread, I can't help but feel gravity.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General