Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old February 24th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Battle for Hill 218

The Battle for Hill 218 - so anyone else out there playing this one? I am really enjoying it and the more I play the more I am learning about it and liking it even more an more. Just a fun fast card game!

I have found it is a lot like Heroscape - All attack I say, just attack as much as possible and try and get the others guys base.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old March 2nd, 2010, 01:31 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Battle for Hill 218

Yep! I like it. It's really quick too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 14th, 2010, 11:10 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea, I am loving this one, the more I play the better it gets, and I also love how fast it can be! Really a lot of depth for such a simple game!

Edit: this is becoming one of my favorites, just so much depth to it, and such a easy game to carry around 8 just a deck of cards )

Last edited by Hendal; March 29th, 2010 at 10:13 AM.
Old September 24th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

I have logged over 250 games of this and I am still finding new strategies to use - just a gem of a game I tell you. My cards are showing some where but still in pretty good shape - I need to get a 2nd of this one

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games