Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

View Poll Results: What do we call the Superhero version of the Halls?
S.H.I.E.L.D. Barracks 1 33.33%
Danger Room 0 0%
Avenger's Mansion 0 0%
Halls of Justice 1 33.33%
Halls of Heroes 1 33.33%
Super Halls 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old June 20th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Poll for Superhero version of Halls of Vahalla

Hey, all, trying to figure out what we should call our very own Superhero version of Halls of Vahalla here. I'll be adding as many options as I can fit and leaving the poll open for a couple of weeks so we can get as much input from casual browsers of the Marvel customs section as possible.
If the option you want is not on the poll I'm making, please write in a vote and let me know. As soon as the final votes are tallied, I'll set up a nomination thread and a stickied display thread.
All of this is probably a bit early, due to Marvel Heroscape not being out yet, but might as well get things set up now, since we're already talking about it!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 20th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I'm goin' with mah bebi!
Old June 20th, 2007, 12:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Now I just have to figure out how to sticky this ... still feeling out my new powers! :P
I know how to lock, I know how to delete, I know how to move and split. But I really want to know how to combine and sticky. Especially since we've got a couple of discussion threads out there about this basic topic.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 20th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Where's POWER SURGE? EXCELSIOR? NUFF SAID? TO INFINITY AND BEYOND?

I think you should take the poll down until you get more names. After a couple of days, when all the names are gathered in the first post, you could put up the poll. That way if someone comes up with a better name your vote won't be wasted on the lesser.
Old June 20th, 2007, 12:49 PM

hmm, you make a good point, Allskulls ...

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations