Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 7th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Regarding the Marvel Card Template...

Is it just me or is that green line meant for where the card is to be cut out?

Oh, and is anyone working on making a set of blank cards? I'm gonna give it a try...

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old June 7th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Regarding the Marvel Card Template...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage
The same green line is on the PDF of the Death Reavers they (Hasbro) sent R˙chean, I imagine that its the cut-line.
Old June 7th, 2007, 05:00 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Oh, and is anyone working on making a set of blank cards? I'm gonna give it a try...
There's no need for a set. Just one card in greyscale would be all we need. They ARE the exact same card after all.
Old June 7th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Quote:

There's no need for a set. Just one card in greyscale would be all we need. They ARE the exact same card after all.
Well, I was thinking of making a rainbow of edges and a rainbow of inside colors, to mix and match.
Old June 7th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
They all seem to be made in a color that complements the figure. But a clean greyscale one will not make things that much easier. The Stat area is a bunch of colors as is the part behind the power text...

I also don't know how to make masks to fill in the background behind the figure picture... Any thoughts - I use photoshop elements.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old June 7th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Actually, I think there's 3 different parts that can be mixed and matched. The outside border color, the inside panel colors (behind the name, personality, etc.), and the fog color. Other than those 3 colors, the cards are identical.

I'm going to make a set of blanks, but I'll wait until I get the set. I like to use high-resolution scans if possible. The card templates in the download section look good on screen (and not too bad when printed out), but I made my own at a higher resolution and they print MUCH nicer.
Old June 8th, 2007, 01:51 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's not ideal, but here's the template I used for my Superman custom (looks a lot better when you add in a picture of your figure, a hitzone, and the text)

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 8th, 2007, 02:26 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Doh! Awesome. Time to change templates.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations