Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 18th, 2019, 09:23 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

I'll be able to attend
Old October 18th, 2019, 09:27 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I'll be able to attend
Awesomesauce my man!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 18th, 2019, 11:56 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I know it's late, but would I be able to borrow a squad of Roman Legionnaires from anyone?
Old October 19th, 2019, 02:20 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I know it's late, but would I be able to borrow a squad of Roman Legionnaires from anyone?
I've got you!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 22nd, 2019, 07:26 PM

We had a great time last Saturday, thanks to all who showed up! It was a smaller game day, but there were great games all around! It was also one of those fun ones with no clear winner since everyone lost at least one game (though I will point out that the top 3 all had a figure from the Gotta Catch 'em All list ). Standings are posted here.

Check out the next Monthly below! Remember that we will be playing on the 23rd instead of the last Saturday of the month. Also, please be sure to check the special "entry fee" for next month

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 22nd, 2019, 07:28 PM

IMPORTANT!! After a request Game Haven and with the holidays coming up, the last three Monthlies (October, November, and December) will NOT be on the last Saturday of the month. Instead the dates will be October 19, November 23, and December 14.

UTAH MONTHLY NOVEMBER 2019

When: November 23rd, 11 AM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: Bring a toy! The manager of the game store contacted me and asked if we would participate in a toy drive they are doing in November, which is an awesome opportunity! Instead of the usual entry fee, bring a toy to donate to the drive! (If you're bringing someone who doesn't check the site often, please let them know of this month's change) (I’ll still provide prizes, no worries there )

Format: Assassination!!
This month we’re bringing back a format from our first year of Monthlies! For this one you must include at least 3 Unique Heroes (Uncommon = Unique, but no duplicate Uncommons) worth at least 50 Points each (more than 3 heroes is okay, and once you have the minimum 3 of 50 Points or more you can include Heroes worth less). At the start of the game, both players will place their figures, and then each player will choose one of their opponent’s Unique Heroes to assassinate to win the game!
(Note: If you include Heroes worth less than 50 Points, they are eligible for assassination, so be careful before deciding to put Isamu in your army! Also, if an assassination target leaves their original army for longer than a turn (i.e. Mindshackle or Stab in the Back) it will count as an assassination.)
  • 525 Point Armies
  • 24 Figure Limit
  • You must have at least 3 Unique Heroes that cost 50 Points or more (more than that is okay too)
  • There cannot be more than one of any given Uncommon Hero in an army
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed this month
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle: If you show up and no one else is using any of the same Heroes as you, you’ll be entered into a raffle for a cool prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; November 25th, 2019 at 12:38 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 01:13 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I plan on attending this one...after all, I gotta show all ya'll chumps how it's done!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 23rd, 2019, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I plan on attending this one...after all, I gotta show all ya'll chumps how it's done!
I admit to being a chump. Can't wait for some first person tutelage from the GenCon champ himself!

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 23rd, 2019, 10:28 PM

Hey folks, quick announcement time, just a small thing, but:

There are new figures just released from C3V!!

That means that if you own any of these awesome heroes you can include them in your assassination army this month! (And months hereafter, of course.) Also I'll have most of these guys on the prize table this month (I've had them for sooo long), so this is a good time to attend to win some new figures!

Potentially more importantly, if any of you are wanting a triceratops/howdah (don't know what I'm talking about? check the announcement now!), I'll be ordering a few for myself and prizes, and you're more than welcome to jump in with me in order to hopefully make things a bit easier on Soundwarp. Just shoot me a message -- I'm hoping to have names ready for an order in about a week, so there's your timeframe.

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 24th, 2019, 11:00 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Just shoot me a message -- I'm hoping to have names ready for an order in about a week, so there's your timeframe.
PM sent.
Old October 28th, 2019, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Hey folks, quick announcement time, just a small thing, but:

There are new figures just released from C3V!!

That means that if you own any of these awesome heroes you can include them in your assassination army this month! (And months hereafter, of course.) Also I'll have most of these guys on the prize table this month (I've had them for sooo long), so this is a good time to attend to win some new figures!

Potentially more importantly, if any of you are wanting a triceratops/howdah (don't know what I'm talking about? check the announcement now!), I'll be ordering a few for myself and prizes, and you're more than welcome to jump in with me in order to hopefully make things a bit easier on Soundwarp. Just shoot me a message -- I'm hoping to have names ready for an order in about a week, so there's your timeframe.
Small bump. I'm planning on putting in the order tomorrow night. I've heard from a good amount of people, but if anyone else wants to get in on this order, let me know!

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 31st, 2019, 02:56 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

I’ll be in attendance!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events