Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 26th, 2019, 01:52 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

I will be there tomorrow! Let me know if you need me to bring a map or two.

Antmarchingroves'
Old July 26th, 2019, 05:32 PM

Dat_One_Boi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Big rip, plans changed really unexpectedly and sadly the Coe/Lloyd swarm won't be able to attend. Sorry :/

(unless plans magically change again, not likely tho)
Old July 26th, 2019, 11:16 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Woot woot!

If you want to bring Salamander, that's the only one that hasn't been reserved yet. That said, we might not be needing all 10 maps. If it's not an inconvenience, I'm good with going with safe over sorry, but if it will be easier to not I think we should be okay.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 26th, 2019, 11:55 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Woot woot!

If you want to bring Salamander, that's the only one that hasn't been reserved yet. That said, we might not be needing all 10 maps. If it's not an inconvenience, I'm good with going with safe over sorry, but if it will be easier to not I think we should be okay.
I can build and bring Salamander, no problem!

Antmarchingroves'
Old July 30th, 2019, 03:11 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

We had a great time at the Hordes Monthly last Saturday! A smaller group but great games all around, with a rock-paper-scissors finish!! (antmarchingroves, Bl1ndsn1per, and Bodacious Blood all went 3-1, having only lost to each other!) Thanks everyone who came and helped out! Standings are now posted here.

Stay tuned for the August Monthly, where we look to finish off the summer with a big bang!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 30th, 2019, 03:23 PM

UTAH MONTHLY AUGUST 2019

When: August 31st, 11 AM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Half Heroes!!
After hordes last month, we’re putting the Hero back in Heroscape for a blockbuster summer finish! This month is pretty standard, with the only twist being that at least half of your army has to be made up of Unique/Uncommon Heroes! We'll also have a higher point total, since the next couple of months will be a bit lower, and we need to have a 600 point tourney at some point.
  • 600 Point Armies, at least 300 points have to be Unique/Uncommon Heroes
  • 24 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle: We’ve got a tiered raffle this month! You have to have at least 300 points of Unique/Uncommon heroes, but for each extra 100 points of Unique/Uncommon heroes you include, you’ll get an entry into the raffle! (So 400 points is 1 entry, 500 points is 2 entries, and 600 points is 3 entries!) You’ll still only be able to be picked to win the raffle once, but it will give you a better shot at first pick from some sweet raffle-only prizes! (I think they’re sweet, but I’ll let you decide. Pics in the spoiler.)
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; September 15th, 2019 at 11:17 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 03:00 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Looks like fun! I should be there to defend my title! (And seek revenge from antsmarchinggroves)
Old August 3rd, 2019, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
Looks like fun! I should be there to defend my title! (And seek revenge from antsmarchinggroves)
Awesome! Looking forward to the grudge match with you two (and with Bl1ndsn1per -- maybe we'll just have you guys play a free for all while the rest of us do the tourney ).

10 Points Under Videos

Old August 3rd, 2019, 03:48 PM

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

For those who weren’t in attendance for this most recent tourney, Bl1indsn1per and I went to points. Had his zombies killed at least one of my knights on his final turn, he would have revived a zombie and taken the win by only a few points. It was very intense!
Old August 4th, 2019, 04:58 PM

Starling_ Woo who?

Does anyone have 3 Crypt Guardians I could borrow for the tournament this month?

P.S. This is also me saying that I should be there this month.
Old August 5th, 2019, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
Does anyone have 3 Crypt Guardians I could borrow for the tournament this month?

Woot! We missed you last month! Can we expect your dad as well?

I don't have any Crypt Guardians, but I know @BodaciousBlood used them once (I remember because he almost beat me with them and I was super scared). Not sure if he had to borrow them or not. I would imagine @Leaf_It has some too.

10 Points Under Videos

Old August 5th, 2019, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post

Woot! We missed you last month! Can we expect your dad as well?

I don't have any Crypt Guardians, but I know @BodaciousBlood used them once (I remember because he almost beat me with them and I was super scared). Not sure if he had to borrow them or not. I would imagine @Leaf_It has some too.
Assuming plans don’t change and I can make it, I can bring you two Crypt Guardians.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events