Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 23rd, 2019, 05:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Just talked to blindsniper. He can’t make it but 2 of his guys are.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:28 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Sad change of plans... I won’t be able to attend this month.. i really like this format and hope it comes again soon!!
Old April 23rd, 2019, 11:29 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodaciousblood View Post
sad change of plans... I won’t be able to attend this month.. I really like this format and hope it comes again soon!!
nooooo!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 24th, 2019, 02:57 PM

Comon guys! Where’s everybody at?

Also, need map help...please indicate which maps you can bring!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 25th, 2019, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Time is flying by! We've got our awesome Scraps Monthly coming up this week! We could really use some RSVPs to round out our numbers as well, so where are our regulars at?
@UtahScott , @Starling_ , @DewNoHarm , @Sir Torin Brokenshield! , @Isak , @antmarchingroves , @Saints_Wrath , @Flash_19 , @tanmad21 , @dart48 , @kmgenius , @The B.I.V. , @DaDude , @DeathStryker , @TIM0THY , @Aethiar , @podunksarmy , @Ginja Ninja , @Jazack , @Warband , @dgillis , @Shaggy6667
We'd love to have you guys attend this Saturday! Let us know if you can attend this cool new format!
Where’s everybody at? Who else is in?!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 25th, 2019, 02:29 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
Sad change of plans... I won’t be able to attend this month.. i really like this format and hope it comes again soon!!
Bummer, but at least I get to skip out on payback from you this month!

I know I don't have to sweeten the deal when it comes to Monthlies with all our cool peoples, awesome games, new format, fun times, and just Heroscape the game in and of itself, but I will post this sneak peak of some prizes I got painted up this week (prints courtesy of @White Knight .)

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 25th, 2019, 03:40 PM

Dang! Now those are some prizes!!

Also Starlings dad is coming

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 25th, 2019, 05:58 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

For maps, I'll bring Lush Dark, Slush, Mud Puddle, and Crumble.

Also, turns out those of us up here in Logan like to use units that we don't personally own. Would anyone be willing to provide Fyorlag Spiders x3, Marro Dividers x2, and Myrddin for us?

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 26th, 2019, 12:54 AM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I will be in attendance
Old April 26th, 2019, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I will be in attendance
Woohoo! Great to have you coming! Do you know if Isak will be able to come as well?

10 Points Under Videos

Old April 26th, 2019, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I will be in attendance
Woohoo! Great to have you coming! Do you know if Isak will be able to come as well?
He will be
Old April 26th, 2019, 08:57 AM

Also, does anyone have deathwalker 7000, Beorn Boltcutter, and 3 squads of zettian infantry, that I could borrow?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events