Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 21st, 2017, 03:36 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Nightcrawler (II) (Brainstorming Phase)

Updated with that qualifier.
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:41 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

No, not the count blanks as shields bit, I don't care about that. I'm talking about the teleport carry bit. You should not be able to attack your own dudes to trigger it, that just gets silly.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 21st, 2017, 04:39 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Derp. Didn't realize they were separately worded like that. Fixed.
Old December 21st, 2017, 04:58 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'm mildly put off by weirdness against area affect special attacks , where you could get to use Bamf Protection's movement twice in a row, one of them potentially from 3 spaces away from the targeted spaces. This could be avoided with targeting wording ("... After Nightcrawler or a figure you control adjacent to Nightcrawler is targeted with an attack and rolls defense dice..."). But this is more of an aesthetic concern than a balance one.

Balance wise, he's sort of a cross between Angel and Red Tornado and Speedball. That's three really good figures, so no surprise that I think he looks really good. That doesn't bother me, as I think he also looks really thematically cool and appropriate and Nightcrawler-y, but I wouldn't be surprised to see price go up here. Low attack is obviously the biggest limiting factor.

He benefits a ton from both attack and defense buffs, so consider testing in Avenger builds and/or alongside Sage. Star-Lord is an option too, but that takes out Sage and also takes out all bonding options except Yukio (no Captain Britain, no Mutant Sidekicks, no ProfX).
Old December 21st, 2017, 05:34 PM

Glad you dig the design. He's fitting with the synergy you've begun with Xcalibur, so obviously I'd hope it's to your satisfaction.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 11:16 AM

Re: The Book of Nightcrawler (II) (Initial Playtesting)

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) II

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Nightcrawler II(205), Captain Britain(285), Shadowcat II(170), Sage(190) (850)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Tigra(170), Shang-Chi(230) (850)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units:
Nightcrawler II(200), Bane(190), Star-Lord(250), Invisible Woman(215) (850)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Tigra(170), Shang-Chi(230) (850)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units:
Nightcrawler II(210), Professor X(220), Sage(190), Gorgon(300) (920)
vs.
Warriors Three(920)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Overall Nightcrawler plays like Nightcrawler. You'll be moving teammates around on his turn, to get your troops into prime position. You'll BAMF! support figures around with Nightcrawler so you can focus on his turns. He has some great team ups such as Captain Britain and Bane etc. that can afford you 2 turns or stat boosts. I played his En Garde special as if you need to BAMF! prior to each attack in order to get the -2 defense bonus, so perhaps some wording clarification on that would be nice as I feel it's more thematic that way. It feels great BAMF!ing around enemies to lower their defense, as well as moving your figures around to control the battlefield. His defense feels pretty good. It has great potential, but still succumbs to the occasional botch or rolling only 1 shield, so it's certainly not annoying. His defensive ceiling is high with the blanks aspect, so you always feel you have a chance, which is great.

He's a lot of fun, feels fast, strategic, supportive, and strikes with deadly surprise/stealth attacks. I'd say the 3 losses for me makes me feel his points are a little lower than I was playing him at, but it could have been just poor luck. I'm thinking 190 going into Public testing to start.

Last edited by Arkham; December 23rd, 2017 at 02:38 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 02:38 AM

Initials are updated and posted.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:50 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I can see myself running him with Bane quite often, and that isn't a bad thing as I find myself not using Bane much these days.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 07:52 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Probably need a size restriction on BAMF! Carry. Be pretty funny to see him BAMF! Galactus onto the scene.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old December 23rd, 2017, 01:16 PM

Probably best to just state it can’t be used on Huge figures as I think tiny-large should be fine.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 03:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

IDK, who all is large these days? Ghost Rider & his motorcycle? Can't seem to think of who else but that one seems like a bit of a stretch.

edit *Awesome Android is large too*

Last edited by Yodaking; December 23rd, 2017 at 05:17 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 03:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Juggernaut

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library