Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old April 9th, 2019, 09:12 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Comics: what are you currently reading?

Hmm, OK, you've got my attention now.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:56 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just read through Cosmic Ghost Rider Destroys Marvel History #1 earlier tonight, it was fantastic. Got a busy weekend already planned but I'm sure I'll burn through #2, 3, & 4 soon enough.

Been reading through that IDW Transformers Humble Bundle I picked up some over the last month or so, some of it has been pretty good, other parts kind of blah. Lots more issues to go through.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 08:49 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I need to check out that Ghost Rider. Would love to see more GR characters in C3G.
Been trying to get through Rogue Trooper. There are a lot more issues than I remember.
Fun read. Rogue is a really interesting character and develops depth way faster than Dredd.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics