Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 24th, 2019, 01:34 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Glyph question! @BiggaBullfrog , @Sir Heroscape , @Leaf_It

I tallied up all the spots...only two of the 20 maps (ignoring Embattled Fen, no builder) specifically have treasure glyphs listed. Do you want me to split the pile, random half maps have all treasure glyphs, the other half all power glyphs?
Yeah... I wasn't as focused on Treasure vs Power glyph balance this time as I usually am (partially because the flags are kinda sorta treasure glyph-y, partially there's just not enough maps that encourage Treasure Glyphs in the world and I chose 20 maps -- another problem with that method).

Most of the maps I feel should keep the Power Glyphs when noted. Looking through them, the only two that I think would be solid with Treasure Glyphs instead of the listed power ones are It's a Tree and A Couple Puddles (the random glyphs -- keep Dagmar). Since both of those map makers are locals I'll just ask: @Sir Heroscape and @Leaf_It do you mind if we take some liberties with your maps this month for some glyph diversity?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events