Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 9th, 2017, 08:50 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Now Nominating Round 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I took her initial Cheshire design and after a conversation with her and the Hero she worked on it with I received both of their blessings to run with it. Though we ended up changing several things but anyways. If there were others then I don't know about them.
Here's what I was referring to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink View Post
I've wanted to see them 'll made. Karat told me that he did my Mummy design and quozl did my Yukio design.
Old April 9th, 2017, 08:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I took her initial Cheshire design and after a conversation with her and the Hero she worked on it with I received both of their blessings to run with it. Though we ended up changing several things but anyways. If there were others then I don't know about them.
Here's what I was referring to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink View Post
I've wanted to see them 'll made. Karat told me that he did my Mummy design and quozl did my Yukio design.
Both Heroes as well and one of them actually dated her and brainstormed the designs.

I'd still say for the long time goners...just start work shopping those designs in the Public. Look for weaknesses that can be fixed or different angles that can be tapped with the figure. Some of the figures that are out there have had a long history. You may end up with something people like even more than the original draft.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 9th, 2017, 09:10 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I think I'm a little confused as to where this conversation went. I feel we're having two different conversations.

I would obviously advise anyone who's going to take inspiration from someone else's design to of course reach out to them, whether they "own" it or not, it's the respectful thing to do.
Old April 9th, 2017, 10:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I think I'm a little confused as to where this conversation went. I feel we're having two different conversations.

I would obviously advise anyone who's going to take inspiration from someone else's design to of course reach out to them, whether they "own" it or not, it's the respectful thing to do.
We were...one about Blinks sketches and one about general long gone designs. What I quoted here I full agree with as has been stated earlier in a few posts leading up to our recent conversation. I'm just saying that if there is a half digested post from a few years ago from someone that hasn't logged on in 18 months it's probably going to be ok if someone fleshes out the design more and gets it ready for a nomination. If after all that has been done and there hasn't been a response...it's probably going to be fair game.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 10th, 2017, 01:35 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Resurrection Man, assuming @cwidje is up for it by the time this actually comes round. I'm the only one to nominate anything thus far.
So long as it's past May 12, I should be able to contribute.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old April 10th, 2017, 02:42 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

I will be a lot more active in a couple of weeks, finishing up school by the end of the month and about to have a baby, been a little hectic lately.

Public Designs
Old April 10th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hang in there bsbush.
Old April 10th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbush7690 View Post
I will be a lot more active in a couple of weeks, finishing up school by the end of the month and about to have a baby, been a little hectic lately.
Congrats on the baby! Just had my second 2 weeks ago.
Old April 10th, 2017, 05:50 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Grats Lobs!
Old April 11th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Congrats both of you!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 11th, 2017, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I'd still like to get the Jungle Trees done!
Could I get you to nominate yourself?

Jungle Terrain

@Dysole , do you have any designs that have a workable miniature?
Old April 11th, 2017, 03:25 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Oh...

>_>

<_<

Um...no. No I do not. This slipped my brain. How often do these things happen?

~Dysole, curiously

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy