Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 16th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters

The Book of 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters
C3V Wave 7 - Oreld's Orders - Hunters and Scouts

PDF Download

The figures used for this unit are Scenearama figures from the American Civil War Scene Setters set.

Character Bio: When the American Civil War began, the trade and industrial resources available to the Union Army were seen as a significant advantage for the North. The South, however, had a long tradition of military service and access to the best military technology of the era. The 53rd combine both, in service of General Vydar.

Steady Aim
If none of the 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters move this turn, add 2 to their range.

Crack Shot
A 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooter receives an additional attack die when attacking a figure that is at least 4 spaces away.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

- VENOC WARLORD : Scout Leadership
As Scouts, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters may benefit from Venoc Warlord's SCOUT LEADERSHIP movement enhancement.

- BRAVE ARROW : Scout Melee Attack Enhancement
53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters may add one attack die when adjacent to Brave Arrow and attacking an adjacent figure.

- LAGLOR: Vydar's Range Enhancement Aura
As Vydar figures with a range greater than 4, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters may benefit from Laglor’s VYDAR’S RANGE ENHANCEMENT AURA.

Synergy Benefits Offered

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Power Ranking and Master Index
A ranged squad that can kite melee and force opposing range off of height. 2 attacks in a turn isn’t ideal but it’s fine if your opponent struggles to shoot back. B

Unit Strategy Review
- TBA

Last edited by superfrog; January 18th, 2019 at 01:52 PM.
Old December 4th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters

53rd x3 165
Taelord 180
Deathreavers x3 120
Total: 465

Will it work? No.
Will that stop me from trying? No.

But seriously, these guys look like a lot of fun. Has anyone had luck using them?
Old December 4th, 2016, 01:34 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
53rd x3 165
Taelord 180
Deathreavers x3 120

Will it work? No.

But seriously, these guys look like a lot of fun. Has anyone had luck using them?
That looks like a great army.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 4th, 2016, 02:12 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

So I'm thinking these guys would be great against melee armies. Anyone think pairing them with PKs would go well? Maybe something like..

Phantom Knights x3-210
53rd x 4-220
Total: 430

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old December 4th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
53rd x3 165
Taelord 180
Deathreavers x3 120

Will it work? No.

That looks like a great army.
Really? Well cool then. I was mostly just looking for a excuse to use Taelord.. he's only seen action for one game at my house. I guess I'll find out in a week or two, it'll be going up against my friend's Mok/axegrinders army. Should be interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
So I'm thinking these guys would be great against melee armies. Anyone think pairing them with PKs would go well? Maybe something like..

Phantom Knights x3-210
53rd x 4-220
Total: 430
I absolutely love pairing phantom knights up with, well, anyone. They could be a good opener (against another ranged army). Just throw the knights at them till your almost out, save a few as a screen, and wait for the enemy to come to you.
Old February 17th, 2017, 09:44 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Laglor works with these guys right?
Old February 18th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Laglor works with these guys right?
Yep. And its awesome.
Old February 18th, 2017, 07:55 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Yes @heroscaper2010
@Leaf_It or @Dad_Scaper , @superfrog , @Grungebob , @Porkins - Add to Synergy Benefits Received in OP
- LAGLOR: Vydar's Range Enhancement Aura

Core Sharpshooter Amy:
Laglor + 110
53rd NC SS x 4 + 220
330 Points, 9 spaces

Then add up to points:
+1 Command Courier +35
+1 53rd NC SS +55
James Murphy +75
Realin +80
Rygarn +90
KMA +100
Nakita Agents +120
Calibrax +130 (really good if you fit him and a Q brother below, might need to drop a squad of 53rd or even Laglor)
Q10 = 150
Q9 = 180

Last edited by lefton4ya; February 18th, 2017 at 08:11 AM.
Old February 18th, 2017, 10:14 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

With Laglor these guys can get up to 11 range. That's super intense right there. Now I have to go to hobby lobby and buy a couple sets.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I think these guys might be the most boss table units. Move from Venoc, Range from laglor, and then add Raelin and taelord then your at 9 range 3 attack 5 defense and 7 move. Pretty impressive for guys that look like farmers.

wriggz's custom Figures,Terrain and
Glyphs
Old February 18th, 2017, 12:11 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

@kevindola and I just played a game on my newest map and I used these guys with Laglor, Calibrax, and Q10. They were clearing kd's M-43s really well but got overrun eventually. I lost an OM on Calibrax because of the B-11s then Q10 cleared out two of them, but To The Last Man helped them clean up easily.
Old February 18th, 2017, 01:33 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
I think these guys might be the most boss table units. Move from Venoc, Range from laglor, and then add Raelin and taelord then your at 9 range 3 attack 5 defense and 7 move. Pretty impressive for guys that look like farmers.
I'm from North Carolina myself, these guys may look like farmers, but from my personal experience, they are really gun lovin rednecks. I'll have to agree wriggz. I can't believe I overlooked them because they are a 2 man squad.

EDIT: I bet one of those rednecks is my distant ancestor. Gun lovin Redneck still runs in my families Genes.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs