Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 27th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Girl Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Alright, it's officially Civil War - Cap's team is on my side, backed up by Karnilla and Firestorm, going up against the combined forces of Stark and S.H.I.E.L.D. under Dysole's banner. I have to ask, though - if Stark's fighting on the other side, then who in hell is manning my Hulkbuster?
Rhodey.

~Dysole, who should be ready to play soon in the "girl fight" matchup
No slapping or pulling hair.
These rules are getting ridiculous. You're hamstringing my main offensive strategies here.
Old October 27th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: It's Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Mega-Silver next!!! Really liking those pods MS.

I will choose first.
* Judge Mortis, Judge Fear, Judge Fire [Fuego], Angel [Warren Worthington III]
@MegaSilver do you mind if I change my pick to?

* Frankenstein [Frankenstein's Monster], Wendigo [Paul Cartier]

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 27th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Supers Season 14 - Round 2

Well, I suppose it was my turn to get schooled.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 27th, 2016, 05:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Girl Fight Results

Quote:
There was no pulling of hair or slapping but lots of bullets and fire. Nick, the agents, and Tony managed to kill off Steve and then Firestorm took out Stark and I lost a couple OMs and so lost Hasbro Iron Man as well. I managed to recover when MkII dropped Firestorm to low ground and then Killbox finished him off. MkII then engaged Hulkbuster and put a few wounds before dying horribly and Bucky ended up dying. Karnilla then couldn't kill any agents but between them and Black Widow (Karnilla's love; so you know L Word subplot in our Civil War) Karnilla died and then Widow and the agents finished off Hulkbuster.

Lazy Orang played a good game. Look forward to playing her again.

~Dysole, who thought she was done for after losing 2 OMs on Stark
Old October 27th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds like a great game.

Love Hulkbuster!

That may have crushed your bid for the CRB this round L_O.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 27th, 2016, 11:14 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

B_C and I playing now, actually.

EDIT: And done. Robot took 4 quick wounds to scare me away from using him, and Purple Man went something like 0/6 or 0/7 trying to pheremone control the big hitters. However, Angstrom disrupted things for a while before Hercules KO'ed him, and Frosty's d20 was much hotter than Purple Man's. I was able to waste a ton of B_C's turns on Ice Rocks and got just enough out of the Cosmic Control Rod, Walking Dead, and Moon Knight's crescent darts to autowound the big hitters down. B_C resigned with a dead Doomsday and a 5-wound Hercules encased in Ice, against a 1-life zombie, 1-life robot, and unwounded Frost Giant and Moon Knight.

Last edited by dok; October 28th, 2016 at 12:46 AM.
Old October 28th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Eraguy and I are on for 630 EST tonight. I've got Kang and his Yellow Lantern pod, he's got my two Kangless pods.
Old October 28th, 2016, 02:12 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Eraguy and I are on for 630 EST tonight. I've got Kang and his Yellow Lantern pod, he's got my two Kangless pods.
Cool, I should be home not too long after you guys get going, since the two of you have apparently gone to standard time 10 days earlier than the rest of us.
Old October 28th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Symbiotic

Well clearly I meant 630 Eraguy Standard Time.
Old October 28th, 2016, 03:05 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Well clearly I meant 630 Eraguy Standard Time.
Well obviously. What else could EST stand for? Eastern Standard Time? That just sounds ridiculous.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old October 28th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Girl Fight Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
There was no pulling of hair or slapping but lots of bullets and fire. Nick, the agents, and Tony managed to kill off Steve and then Firestorm took out Stark and I lost a couple OMs and so lost Hasbro Iron Man as well. I managed to recover when MkII dropped Firestorm to low ground and then Killbox finished him off. MkII then engaged Hulkbuster and put a few wounds before dying horribly and Bucky ended up dying. Karnilla then couldn't kill any agents but between them and Black Widow (Karnilla's love; so you know L Word subplot in our Civil War) Karnilla died and then Widow and the agents finished off Hulkbuster.

Lazy Orang played a good game. Look forward to playing her again.

~Dysole, who thought she was done for after losing 2 OMs on Stark
Thank you! I honestly think I made a major tactical error towards the end, but it was a good game.

~Lazy Orang, who has Firestorm far higher on her list of potential acquisitions after his Stark killing performance - he was clearly my Man of the Match.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 28th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Symbiotic

Just wrapped up with Eraguy. Eraguy started out hot, and started putting some wounds on Kang. Kang, remembering that he could actually die that way, whipped his trusty Pocket ArkilloŽ ("Never leave home without it") out of the timestream and eviscerated Iron Patriot. Blob, meanwhile, managed to sit on all of Eraguy's defensive support units and prevent them from coming to Norman's aid.

Eraguy had a shot at redemption, with Kang down to 1 Life left and Sinestro still waiting on Kang's card. Eraguy got the initiative roll he needed to put Kang down and strand Sinestro, but whiffed a 7-die attack roll against Kang, allowing Sinestro to take the field.

Wasp, however, was never placed on the battlefield, and was left in the timestream to rot. RIP.

Sinestro and Kang's forces cleaned up (helped along by a gruesome run of poor luck on Eraguy's part), but Sinestro went down hard after he burned through most of his markers using his Special Attack. The match came down to Blob vs Diablo, and a couple lucky attack rolls from Blob finished things quickly in my favor.

Shout-out to Eraguy for a good game!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events