Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 21st, 2016, 03:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Supers Season 14 - Round 1

Black_Charos and I have accelerated our schedule slightly. We'll be playing in a couple hours.
Old October 21st, 2016, 03:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How do you watch?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 21st, 2016, 04:07 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
How do you watch?
Click on the game link and then log in with whatever name you feel like.

~Dysole, helpfully
Old October 21st, 2016, 04:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Never even realized those were links. that was easy.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 21st, 2016, 07:23 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
The Black_Charos v. Ronin pool of armies is:
* Hercules, Bizarro [Kent Clark]
* Doomsday, Flash [Barry Allen]

* Valkyrie [Brunnhilde], Supergirl [Kara Zor-El]
* Kang [Nathaniel Richards] [II], Atom [Ray Palmer], Blob [Fred Dukes], Wasp [Janet Van Dyne] [I]
* Spider-Girl [May Parker], Iron Patriot [Norman Osborn], Ragdoll [Peter Merkell Jr.], Diablo [Esteban De Ablo]
* Angel [Warren Worthington III], Chameleon [Dmitri Kravinoff], Echo [Maya Lopez], Valkyrie [Brunnhilde]
I won. Doomsday came out early and stuck it out for several rounds, was killed, and then revived. Bizarro survived a bunch of attacks in the start zone while Hercules worked through Blob. Lots of lucky defense rolls on my part him alive long enough for Hercules to kill Kang.

Thanks again Ronin! Good game.
Old October 21st, 2016, 07:39 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, your bruisers really came through for you in that one. Good luck in the rest of the tourney!
Old October 21st, 2016, 10:43 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:
The Black_Charos v. Ronin pool of armies is:
* Hercules, Bizarro [Kent Clark]
* Doomsday, Flash [Barry Allen]

* Valkyrie [Brunnhilde], Supergirl [Kara Zor-El]
* Kang [Nathaniel Richards] [II], Atom [Ray Palmer], Blob [Fred Dukes], Wasp [Janet Van Dyne] [I]
* Spider-Girl [May Parker], Iron Patriot [Norman Osborn], Ragdoll [Peter Merkell Jr.], Diablo [Esteban De Ablo]
* Angel [Warren Worthington III], Chameleon [Dmitri Kravinoff], Echo [Maya Lopez], Valkyrie [Brunnhilde]
I won. Doomsday came out early and stuck it out for several rounds, was killed, and then revived. Bizarro survived a bunch of attacks in the start zone while Hercules worked through Blob. Lots of lucky defense rolls on my part him alive long enough for Hercules to kill Kang.

Thanks again Ronin! Good game.
Yeah I tuned in for awhile and kept seeing ronin hittining huge 6 skulls on 7 dice kind of rolls only to see 7 shields on 9 dice. I think the one time I saw a weak roll was a 2 shield roll on a wasp one skull roll. There was a lot going on in that game but it was an interesting game.

Old October 22nd, 2016, 06:33 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

@weebaer and @MegaSilver , are you guys scheduled to play?
Old October 23rd, 2016, 10:15 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

The MegaSilver v. weebaer pool of armies is:
* Frankenstein [Frankenstein's Monster], Wendigo [Paul Cartier]
* Luke Cage, Spider-Man [Peter Parker], Spider-Woman [Jessica Drew]
* Hawkman [Carter Hall], Flash [Jay Garrick], Doctor Mid-nite [Charles McNider], Sandman [Wesley Dodds]
* Apocalypse [En Sabah Nur], Fire Ant Swarm x5
* Kang [Nathaniel Richards] [II], Spider-Man [Peter Parker], Skrull Infiltrator x2
* Darkseid [Uxas], Star-Lord [Peter Quill], Leech

Yes. Sorry, We are scheduled for tomorrow at 10pm CT.
Old October 24th, 2016, 07:38 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Leech, the One Horseman of the Apocalypse.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 24th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Symbiotic

It's a very small apocalypse
Old October 24th, 2016, 04:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Undead Battles

Tornado and I getting underway. He has his Judges pod and Pluto + Parasite. I have his other two pods.

~Dysole, eager to see if she made the right call

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events