Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 13th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney--Revisit The Past! - SEPT 3

We are officially going to cancel the Oct event so we can go to the Ohio event.
Old September 13th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Do you guys intend to call your November event an NHSD thing? Because, you know, free prize support. Let me know.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 13th, 2016, 10:32 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Oooh, cool! Well, we're having some people down for the Thankgiving weekend for an extra large event.
Old September 13th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Good. Call it a "NHSD" event - I think mine will likely be in November as well - and PM me your mailing address, for prize support.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 14th, 2016, 11:24 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I will be donating some prizes this year for National Heroscape Day.
Don't pass up CVN prizes - probably one of a kind. It is cool you are coming to the Ohio NHSD - just RSVP on that thread so I know a better count. The CinCityCon Registration and event listing is live too, so you can pre-register - let me know if you do that too so I can see if there are any non-forum users that register, although I am guessing most people will just see it on the day and want to play in the open events.
Old September 22nd, 2016, 04:46 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We need to get a head count for who's going up to Ohio.
Let's minimize cars going up there and mashes sure that anyone who wants to go has a ride.
Marcus
Tommy
Sawyer
Nathan

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old September 22nd, 2016, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
We need to get a head count for who's going up to Ohio.
Let's minimize cars going up there and mashes sure that anyone who wants to go has a ride.
Marcus
Tommy
Sawyer
Nathan
I am not going to be able to go to the Ohio event.
Old September 22nd, 2016, 08:10 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I'm going!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 22nd, 2016, 08:31 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok...
Marcus
Sawyer
Nathan
Jacob

Who else is in... Make your voice heard!!!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old September 24th, 2016, 09:44 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I'm interested (and confused) are we supposed to bring an army?
Old September 24th, 2016, 11:59 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

See the Ohio NHSD 2016 @ CinCityCon thread. For the tourney, bring a 540 point army (270 points must be spent on unique or uncommon heroes). For the 2v2 team events bring both a Heroscape and a Magic:AotP army. Request on the thread if you need a Magic:Arena army/deck.
Old September 26th, 2016, 06:16 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I would need a Magic:Arena army/deck

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events