Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Old September 20th, 2016, 10:06 AM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!
Re: An Apologetic Revdyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekoxe1 View Post
much better than the older AnA, maybe, but I don't know how many modern wargames you've played but AnA is a long, long way behind what's been made available in the last decade or two. Its pretty bad, IMO.
Oh, I know it's not the best out their for wargames, but it's not bad as your making it out to be, either.

But to each his own.

I had quite a bit of fun with day long AnA games back in the 90s but there are so much better games out there fir that style now...Memoir 44 beats the pants off AnA imho if yoyve never played Memoir its really a fantastic game that id highly recomend for anyone i terested in WWII board games

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's