Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old September 14th, 2016, 07:27 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: X-Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
You can find a better list of what's out there here:

Quote:
Here ya go:

http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/

And:

http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wi...iniatures_Wiki

Basically yes, a Tie Bomber in the Imperial Veterans pack and another in the Main expansion will have different pilots and upgrades. It's a great idea to get each one at least once!
Thanks for reposting these MegaSilver! Printed out a bunch of cards I've been wanting to try and they look great.

Does anyone have any upgrade card storage/display solutions they really like? I got some business card holder pages for a three ring binder that can fit 10 cards per page and it works ok. I don't like how much the cards move around as I'm turning through the pages, but it's better than sorting through stacks. I've been keeping my eye out for something better.
Old September 14th, 2016, 10:41 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

X-Wing cards are a standard card size. There are sleeve pages for 3 ring binders that are just the right size. If you look for them by card size I bet you can find them. I know people at my FLGS that use them.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 14th, 2016, 10:57 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I use these binders/book thingies. They've been on clearance at Miniature Market for a long time. Super cheap and get the job done.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/upr82097.html
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/upr81958.html
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/upr82069.html
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/upr81987.html
Old September 14th, 2016, 02:03 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
Quote:
You can find a better list of what's out there here:

Quote:
Here ya go:

http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/

And:

http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wi...iniatures_Wiki

Basically yes, a Tie Bomber in the Imperial Veterans pack and another in the Main expansion will have different pilots and upgrades. It's a great idea to get each one at least once!
Thanks for reposting these MegaSilver! Printed out a bunch of cards I've been wanting to try and they look great.

Does anyone have any upgrade card storage/display solutions they really like? I got some business card holder pages for a three ring binder that can fit 10 cards per page and it works ok. I don't like how much the cards move around as I'm turning through the pages, but it's better than sorting through stacks. I've been keeping my eye out for something better.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Side loading binder pages for the mini upgrade cards (2 per slot side by side) and regular ones for the pilots. Been using it for about a week and no complaints yet!
Old September 14th, 2016, 02:12 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
X-Wing cards are a standard card size. There are sleeve pages for 3 ring binders that are just the right size. If you look for them by card size I bet you can find them. I know people at my FLGS that use them.
Yup, I found them! Ultra Pro Platnium 16 pocket pages for Mini American standard sized cards (41mm x 63mm). A whole box of 100 sheets is only $25 on Amazon, but that's way more than I need. I'm going to look at my local shop tonight because I'm actually going in to play x-wing. If I can't find smaller quantities, is anyone else interested in splitting up a box with me?

And thanks @Porkins for those links to the 9-pocket books on clearance at miniaturemarket.com. Those are great buys!

Update: found 10 sheets for $5.39 and free shipping on eBay. 160 slots should be all I need for a while. Thanks again for the tip @capsocrates . It's cool they started making these sheets just for x-wing and zombicide I heard. It's a perfect solution for me.

Last edited by rudyvalentine; September 14th, 2016 at 10:27 PM.
Old October 30th, 2016, 04:08 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Lost to @MegaSilver in the finals of the Murray Open yesterday. Argh!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 30th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What were the lists, if you don't mind me asking?

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 30th, 2016, 08:49 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I flew Scum:

Fenn Rau + Autothrusters + Attanni Mindlink + Concord Dawn Protector
Talonbane Cobra + Cloaking Device + Vectored Thrusters + Attanni Mindlink
Manaroo + K4 Security Droid + Anti-Pursuit Lasers + Attanni Mindlink + Unhinged Astromech

It's designed to throw two 5-dice attacks with Focus and Target Lock at PS9 and erase a ship a turn.

Tommy flew Bossk and Tel, designed to do something similar. I'll let Tommy talk about his list, though you've probably heard it before because it's the only thing he's flown in the last seventeen years.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 31st, 2016, 12:35 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I'll let Tommy talk about his list, though you've probably heard it before because it's the only thing he's flown in the last seventeen years.
Lol. He showed it to me at GenCon pretty good list. I seem to recall he did really really well with it at GenCon.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 29th, 2016, 03:09 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Just get one them and then print the cards from the other.

It's not quite up to date, but it has most of the cards:

http://www.afewmaneuvers.com/topic/5...-by-expansion/
I just realized that they have a more up to date version here:

http://www.afewmaneuvers.com/x-wing-cards-by-expansion/
Old December 1st, 2016, 11:49 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

If anyone needs a Millennium Falcon, now is a good time to get one. Coolstuffinc has them on sale for $18.99.

X-Wing: Millennium Falcon Expansion Pack

I just noticed that Amazon also has the Slave I on sale for $19!

Slave I

And here I am having to spend all my money on Christmas
-
-
-

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old December 1st, 2016, 02:09 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I love the Slave 1, it has plenty of options for armaments and pilots especially when you get the scum most wanted pack. I do want to pick up a millennium falcon, but have not had a chance to even play a game with the last fleet of ships I picked up. Some 11 new ships. Kind of makes me a little sad thinking about it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures