Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old August 23rd, 2016, 12:23 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: X-Wing

Can Dengar use his ability for people who attack him in his 360 arc? Or only his forward arc?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 23rd, 2016, 01:02 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Can Dengar use his ability for people who attack him in his 360 arc? Or only his forward arc?
Only in his front arc.

Turret ships do not have a 360 degree arc. All ships have a primary firing arc; turreted ships have the ability to shoot out of arc with their primary attacks.
Old August 23rd, 2016, 01:41 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Only in his front arc.

Turret ships do not have a 360 degree arc. All ships have a primary firing arc; turreted ships have the ability to shoot out of arc with their primary attacks.
That's what I thought. Thanks. Lost Wedge to that thing tonight and it cost me the game (not to say I would have won anyway, but it went really bad after that).

--
--
--

--
Old September 1st, 2016, 07:26 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

For anyone interested, Coolstuffinc is having another awesome X-Wing sale.

I'm lookin' at you @TREX

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old September 2nd, 2016, 10:13 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Thanks for the shout out @keglo. I have a sizable fleet of ships now but they are mostly standard T-70 X wings and Tie/FO Fighters
1x X-wing
13x t-70 Xwing
2x Tie fighter
9x Tie F/O
2x Tie SF
1x Firespray
I'll still be looking though. I've only got to play X wing 2 times. I'll be posting all my custom mock ups on here soon. Most of my fleet are knock offs. except for three starter sets and the firespray.

EDIT: just looked at the sale, SWEEEEEET.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 2nd, 2016, 05:57 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
13x t-70 Xwing
...why!?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 2nd, 2016, 06:25 PM

Maybe he meant 3?

Oh, he says they are "knock-offs." I don't think he actually bought 10 extra T-70s

--
--
--

--
Old September 2nd, 2016, 11:03 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
13x t-70 Xwing
...why!?
I didn't know how many it would take to play initially. But I wanted to have enough ships to have a little mini tournament with my brothers, brother in laws, and nephews, or have a massive free for all. I bought 3 starter sets and a firespray. The rest are proxied micro machines. The micro machines are almost dead on in scale with the x wings and the ties have the same size cockpit with slightly shorter panels. I got them for dirt cheap, so I got carried away. I custom made dials and bases for them that look just like the originals except I painted them black. The other fun bit about the micro machines is getting to try out custom paint jobs without accidentally messing up the expensive X wing models.

EDIT: So, the ones I picked up from coolstuffinc just now are:
1 A wing
1 B wing
1 HWK 290
1 Y wing
1 Imperial Aces
1 Most Wanted
1 Imperial Veterans
One question, is there any bonuses to buying say an Imperial bomber even though one comes in one of the other packs I ordered. Is there is difference in what cards you might get? I heard you guys talking about the most wanted pack giving options for other scum unit crossovers, so that one was a must. Kind of excited to get these. Want to say thanks again @keglo , for giving me the heads up on this. As I generally never want to pay full retail for almost anything.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; September 2nd, 2016 at 11:42 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2016, 12:38 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Here ya go:

http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/

And:

http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wi...iniatures_Wiki

Basically yes, a Tie Bomber in the Imperial Veterans pack and another in the Main expansion will have different pilots and upgrades. It's a great idea to get each one at least once!
Old September 3rd, 2016, 11:48 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
13x t-70 Xwing
...why!?
I didn't know how many it would take to play initially. But I wanted to have enough ships to have a little mini tournament with my brothers, brother in laws, and nephews, or have a massive free for all. I bought 3 starter sets and a firespray. The rest are proxied micro machines. The micro machines are almost dead on in scale with the x wings and the ties have the same size cockpit with slightly shorter panels. I got them for dirt cheap, so I got carried away. I custom made dials and bases for them that look just like the originals except I painted them black. The other fun bit about the micro machines is getting to try out custom paint jobs without accidentally messing up the expensive X wing models.

EDIT: So, the ones I picked up from coolstuffinc just now are:
1 A wing
1 B wing
1 HWK 290
1 Y wing
1 Imperial Aces
1 Most Wanted
1 Imperial Veterans
One question, is there any bonuses to buying say an Imperial bomber even though one comes in one of the other packs I ordered. Is there is difference in what cards you might get? I heard you guys talking about the most wanted pack giving options for other scum unit crossovers, so that one was a must. Kind of excited to get these. Want to say thanks again @keglo , for giving me the heads up on this. As I generally never want to pay full retail for almost anything.
No problem TREX. I was unfortunately unable to take advantage of the sale this time but was hoping that someone would. And it looks like you made great use of it.

If I made a list of my most wanted purchases it would look pretty much exactly like what you just bought. It is unfortunate that the Millennium Falcon is not part of the sale because it would have been added to my list.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old September 6th, 2016, 10:53 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

I've been dominating lately with:

Inquisitor with Push the Limit, TIE/V1, and Autothrusters.

Colonel Vessery with Juke, TIE/x7, and Stealth Device.

Omicron Group Pilot with Emperor Palpatine and Fire Control System.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old September 7th, 2016, 09:54 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was on the fense about a second falcon model, but after the last fantasy flight preview, I'm definitely adding this to my want list.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/e...rbage-will-do/

Also looking forward to receiving a couple older ships I missed and a couple newer ships I've been wanting that I picked up in the coolstuff x-wing sale. So many squad ideas to try out and so much more coming, it's a fun time to be enjoying this great game!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures